“Awesome” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Melting Pot
Ranked #57 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Swiss, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are Destin's only fondue restaurant. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience. Whether it's drinks, cheese, and chocolate fondue for Happy Hour, or a romantic dinner at one of private booths with roses and champagne waiting on the table, we are here to give you the perfect night out.
Pensacola, Florida
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Fondu? Oh yea. Great date night experience! Even for a guys/girls night out. Pricey, but fun. Liked the drinks, they were perfect

Visited May 2014

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Graduation Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Had a celebratory dinner here and it was lovely. The meal is a destination, not a meal. Even the 7yo enjoyed. Food was good with many choices for all. EXPENSIVE, but we were expecting that. Also, we ordered 3 meals for 6, with 2 extra salads and still had more food than we could eat. Service was excellent. It was a good time!

Visited June 2014
Southern IL
“We all loved the Melting Pot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family has been wanting to visit a Melting Pot for years and finally made it. It was soooo worth the wait! We were seated immediately and assigned "Justin G" as our waiter. I must eat gluten free and was concerned about how well they could accomodate this. I should not have worried. Our server was very knowledgeable about my needs and I felt comfortable enough to enjoy the meal. And the food! The Cheddar cheese fondue was wonderful, and the main course was so tasty my son tried to get them to package the broth up for us to take home. The best ever was the chocolate fondue. Definately get one that is flamed tableside, the presentation is great. They also allowed us to split meals so we weren't miserably stuffed when we left. We planned to visit again in our week long stay but were very sorry we didn't make it back. Such a fun and tasty place! Two split meals with drinks were $95 before tip.

• Visited June 2014
Mobile, Alabama
“Valentine's' day dinner ruined by rude guests fighting with a manager”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was there the night "Allen P" and his husband attempted to dine at The Melting Pot. They were rude and obnoxious from the moment they entered the establishment. My wife and I were sitting at the bar waiting for our table to become available. it is a long dining experience and people eat at different paces so we understood why it took a few extra minutes to be seated even though we had a reservation. Especially on Valentine's Day. I heard "Allen P" use inappropriate language several times when speaking to the manager. I also clearly heard him to tell the hostess to shut up. My date and I were appalled by their behavior and even apologized to the manager and the hostess for their actions. What a shame that two grown men can act the way they did with no regard for other guests around them. l am happy to see they were escorted out of the restaurant. Hopefully it was permanent.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Jonathan J
“Good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time. Justin was our waiter and how was knowledgeable and did a great job. We waited a little but with no reservation that's understandable.