“THE BEST HIDDEN GEM”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband have tried out a wide variety of restaurants out in Destin and this place is by far the BEST restaurant we've eaten at. Not too many people know about this place so it's never packed, like everywhere else in Destin. We love this place, a must dine at.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Limited menu, but the chef accommodated my wife when asked for something off menu. She ordered crab stuffed grouper. I ordered Grouper del Sol from the menu. Both were fantastic. Generous side dishes too. The restaurant is inside the Emerald Grande hard to find but worth the search.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat outside as it was close to sunset and yes the sunset was beautiful. The restaurant however was just the average restaurant fair. The food was good as was the service, but the the prices were high. The atmosphere was nonexistent as the outside area was more an extension of the pool area than an actual eating area for dinner. Nothing made this restaurant stand out. If you are staying here, it would fall into the "I am tired and don't want to go out, so I'm going to pay a lot of money for the food here" category.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were there for breakfast and were blown away. The service is gentele southern and the food is excellent. But is was the portion size that we remember best. This is "man vs food" size eats. You might consider splitting an entree and you will not go away hungry.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Please note that my opinion is based solely on breakfasts here at the Grande Vista Bar and Grille. It is a beautiful little restaurant inside the Emerald Grande Resort. The selection is incredible, the meal portions large, and the taste and quality of the food very good. I just thought it a little pricey for breakfast. But the quality and amount of food certainly doesn't leave you feeling like you've been robbed, that's for sure.