“CLEAN White sand”

Crystal Sands Beach
Ranked #2 of 69 things to do in Destin
Reviewed April 21, 2013

First time for us to ever visit a Ocean. Must say we picked the best spot to go to. The beach is so clean. The sand is so soft and cool. Beautiful scenary! Very relaxing and enjoyable!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The scenery was AMAZING. We were able to see inside some of the homes/condos and it made us want to not come back to Pensacola...which also has a beautiful beach. Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I really can't review this right now... Uhmmm, Yes, please 2 Margaritas :)

Well, One of the best beaches I've been, Im talking about, Brazil, Hawaii, California... The place is so calm, so beautiful that I really can't describe it... Oh, Please rent a Convertible, that is my advise. I love that place!

1  Thank L M
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This area is absolutely beautiful. The beaches are pristine and the sand is powdery soft and cool on the feet. Very clean area with great facilities.

1  Thank Cid B
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Clean, white sand. Wish there were waves like the West Coast. Nice beach for a long walk. It was January but a nice weekend. Numerous people relaxing and enjoying themselves.

2  Thank 9ersRule