“Food was amazing, service was exceptional!”
Review of Fat Clemenza's

Fat Clemenza's
Ranked #18 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Frisco, Texas
“Food was amazing, service was exceptional!”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

All pasta is housemade as is the dough for the pizza. Great little Italian place and the food was awesome! Would definitely go back!

• Visited September 2014

“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Since this restaurant is located in a small strip mall, it is easy to overlook but going inside is a nice Godfather-themed dining experience. Great pasta and pizza.

Visited August 2014
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The food here is always fresh and delicious. The staff is hit or miss, but I've never had a 'bad' server, just sometimes they aren't as good as usual.
I like the pizza and the pasta. I wish they had a capri salad, since I really love that as an Italian appetizer, but I won't hold it against them.

Visited August 2014
“Expensive”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

This place was expensive and the food was not good. They hardly gave you any toppings on it. Save your money and go some where else

• Visited August 2014
Murfreesboro
“One Of My Favorite's In Destin”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My family and I love this restaurant!!! The food is delicious and the service is fabulous!!! We had to go there twice the last time we visited Destin. My son, who is 13 and extremely picky, says this is one of his favorite restaurants of all time. The lasagna is my absolute favorite and as an appetizer, the garlic rolls are to die for!!! The atmosphere is also terrific as well. This will be one of the places that we will always visit on our trips to Destin.

• Visited August 2014