“Best Pizza on our Vacation”
Review of Fat Clemenza's

Fat Clemenza's
Ranked #16 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Last minute decision turned out to be best dinner and left overs for lunch. The place was packed but had outside seating where the hostess took my order, offered drinks and was extremely accommodating. It took only a few minutes to have two brick oven pizzas and be back on the beach enjoying the goodness. Kudos.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Loved the Caprese pasta dish & family liked the brick oven pizza. Had a wonderful Strawberry Mascarpone cake

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews and they say pizza was wonderful. It was Unseasoned, burnt and bland. Price was affordable, Tony location in strip mall but excellent friendly staff. Wouldn't recommend, you have to make reservations a well, they have 16 takes

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our pepperoni take out was really great with great flavored crust but the combination Stagioni had really fresh ingredients but a very soggy crust for take out....we will try dine in next time.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went for the first time with friends. It was highly recommended, but never had experienced it first hand. Honestly, it was just amazing. We started with the garlic bread. I had the Pasta Corleone. On my! All of us were enchanted. I spent several years overseas, and I went to Italy several times. This place really took me back. A gem in Destin!