“Poor food, tiny location”
Review of Fat Clemenza's

Fat Clemenza's
Ranked #16 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews and they say pizza was wonderful. It was Unseasoned, burnt and bland. Price was affordable, Tony location in strip mall but excellent friendly staff. Wouldn't recommend, you have to make reservations a well, they have 16 takes

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our pepperoni take out was really great with great flavored crust but the combination Stagioni had really fresh ingredients but a very soggy crust for take out....we will try dine in next time.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went for the first time with friends. It was highly recommended, but never had experienced it first hand. Honestly, it was just amazing. We started with the garlic bread. I had the Pasta Corleone. On my! All of us were enchanted. I spent several years overseas, and I went to Italy several times. This place really took me back. A gem in Destin!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is not very large but the food is excellent!! Pepperoni pizza $13, large salad $9, desserts approx $7. They have other Italian dishes and a nice wine selection.

I highly recommend !!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Great little Italian place! Service is great and the food is better. Garlic knots to start is key! Pizza was fantastic. If you go for dinner try to make reservations otherwise you may have to wait. But well worth it.