“Very Disappointed”
Review of Fat Clemenza's

Fat Clemenza's
Ranked #16 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

After it was recommended by several people we were more than disappointed. The atmosphere is terrible but we were told it was not fancy. But the food was just sub par. We are from Montreal and this restaurant would be out of business in a week if it was located there. The service was lacking and the owner should verify his staff. The restaurant was busy god knows why. The food was disappointing at every level. Go to a chain and have a burger. This is the first time I have reviewed a restaurant ever. So save yourself the disappointment go elsewhere.

2  Thank Bruce54-2

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Romanian server was very rude, acted like he us doing us a favor.When asked about the smoke filled room ,we were told, that is the way it is and nothing could be done about it. The food was more quantity than quality.Our party of four was very disappointed with the entire dining experience.

1  Thank LizLou17
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Small cozy venue. Good cusine and friendly staff, met by the owner's wife who oversaw the service for the entire evening.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food ok, very over-rated for what you get and rude service. Will not return.Nothing more to say. I guess a local favorite, it was busy.

1  Thank penelope56
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have eaten here several times but this is my first time to review. We keep going back because it is so good. This time I ordered Pasta Bolognese, I usually get Lasagna. I was very happy that I changed my order. It was delicious. My wife had Chicken Parmesan. She said it too was wonderful. Although neither of us drink wine, they have a very extensive wine menu. The only concern, not a complaint, is that the dining area is small and can be a little crowded at times.