“Upscale Chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is my first visit to PFC, and I thought it was good...not unbelievable...but good. Obviously, this is a chain and apparently (based on former reviews) quality varies. The main negative we noted was our waiter told us there is an oyster base to most of the sauces used on the menu, including the soy sauce. My wife is allergic to shell fish, and he brought out an entirely different menu for her that was rather limited relative to the regular menu. We have never encountered this degree of an issue on seafood allergy at any restaurant before. The food was good. In fact, I ordered sea bass, and I would say it was perfectly prepared...very tasty. The waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful, service was excellent, and I thought the atmosphere was very clean and appealing. We have been by this restaurant before several times when it was too busy to wait comfortably, so I would say it is generally well liked.

1  Thank Sam J
There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I loved everything!! Vegetarian lettuce wraps, spring rolls and all the vegetarian dishes!!! This was my first trip to the restaurant and they had everything I liked.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been as several PF Changs before and had great experiences and I love the food. But the San Destin location is not great when it comes to their staff. The place definitely gives off a not kid friendly vibe, no kiddie chopsticks or little food box which we've gotten at other locations. The staff doesn't seem knowledgeable or very friendly at all.
Our waitress dropped one of our plates and brought out everyone else's food leaving my sister to wait for a new dish.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We have been to several PF Changs locations and while this wasn't the best one , it was far from the worst. Our server was great, attentive but not overbearing and the food was deliscious as always. We try to avoid tourist traps when vacationing but we were hungry for some good Asian food and we know they usually do not disappoint. All in all it was money well spent as we had a great lunch!

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at PFC in several locations in CA. It has always been a good experience BUT this time around it was awful. I ordered the Kung pao shrimp. It was greasy and salty. My husband ordered crispy stringbeans. They were average. He had the spicy chicken and thought it was good. Also the spring rolls were greasy. Disappointing.