All reviewstrundle bedsagosecond bedroomspring breakhot tub was nicefull kitchenzero entrybig poolresort staffkey cardacross the streetbasketball courtwasher and dryerlabor day weekendthrough vrbohenderson beach state parkgreat pool
Reviewed February 12, 2016

I stayed here for a long weekend with my daughter and must say I was very happy with everything. We were fortunate to have had the view of Destin on the street side, and considering we were up on the 10th(?)floor we had not only a view of the city but also the Gulf. The accommodations were wonderful- top notch. Sofa is a bit uncomfortable but really, who spends a lot of time in the room with all that is to do.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank DER65
Reviewed January 13, 2016

This was our first time staying here. It did not disappoint! Beautiful area with wonderful and comfortable condos. My wife has back problems but the beds are very comfortable. The kitchen and bathrooms are roomy and clean. Easy access to any store or restaurant. The staff are very friendly and helpful and always there to meet your needs. I highly recommend the Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Joann G
Reviewed December 7, 2015

It's comparable to a four star hotel stay! Our experience was pleasant from booking the vacation to enjoying all that Destin has to offer. Our agent Sin of Destin Sunset Vacation provided outstanding service. The property is located center of the most valued attractions yet offers amazing pools and amenities. The condo was clean, comfortable and attractive. There's no question where to stay when in Destin.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FelRay
Reviewed November 8, 2015

I visited briefly while driving through. The grounds are beautiful and the room was very nice. I especially enjoyed the kitchenette in the room and the balcony overlooking the baseball fields across the road.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2015

2am Thursday October 8th, my family was aimlessly wandering around Destin after a 10 hour drive from Houson. Our room at the Embassy Suites was given away. After spending an hour randomly calling Condo's to see if anyone had a room available, I stumbled across The Palms. I was so thankful. We were told to come right over. The front desk clerk got us checked into a 2 bedroom junior suite at 2:45am.

The room consisted of a King bedroom with a bathroom, and a "Junior" room with a day bed and pull out trundle and attached bathroom. The first night, my kids slept in the junior room, but it has no windows and is very small. They ended up on the couch each night after.

The first night was great! I was so tired! After that, I would hear traffic noise constantly!! We were in the West Tower facing the side street on the 11th floor. Traffic all the time! Sounding just like we were on the street. I don't know if it was the acoustics of being 11 floors up or what, but it got to be very annoying!! Other then that, the trip was enjoyable.

The pool was HUGE, but too cold to swim. Our room had no WiFi. The supply of pots and pans was great. Bed was comfortable, bathrooms were nice. I would have stayed longer, but the Traffic just really got annoying. Even for my husband who doesn't usually get bothered by such things.Other then traffic noise, the room would have been very quiet.

The property is across the highway, and condos have a few of the water from a distance. We did not use the shuttles to the beach. We drove ourselves to the Henderson Beach Park less then a mile away. The beach that the hotel shuttle takes you too was right next to a construction area.

No experience with the restaurant on site. We either ate in our room, or somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family