“This was a Very Good to eat.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rosie's Italian Restaurant & Pzzr
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Unfortunately Rosie's is closed. I think Rosie actually retired and the family decided not to continue the tradition. A true loss for Deltona.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Rosies had decent food, but could never get their act together. You call in an order, they would tell you 45 min, you show up and they don't know who you are and would swear you never called anything in. After two of these episodes we just did not go there anymore. Family run, but no management whatsoever. Good thing they called it quits.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

the food is frozen italian and the service is terrible don't complain or send anything back or they will throw you out it bothered us 1 the server said they don't make a lot here the food tasted a bit off. We sent it back it. we were told we are crazy and that we didn't need to eat here

2  Thank lovrofpzza
Reviewed April 7, 2012

If pasta and pizza are what your looking for you cant beat this place. Friendly people great food and reasonably priced. My wife and I stopped in just to peek around and we were immediately greeted and served a free slice of pizza for stopping in. The owner (Rosie) knew what he was doing we have been hooked ever since!

1  Thank DEAN D
Reviewed March 4, 2012

When I want Italian food Rosie's has always been my go to place....until last night. I placed an order at 6:35 and the lady who took my order seemed to have issues taking the order. She told me it would be an hour which I had no problem with. I waited and lest my house at 7:30 and when I got there she was on the phone with my husband asking questions about my order (which leads me to know the order at the time had not been started). He told her I was there so she asked me. I waited another 40 minutes there for my order. I am a regular visitor of this place and was so amazed as how bad this was. Even when I got the food home to eat I felt the portions where not the dinner size that I ordered and paid for. I keep hearing the lady tell the younger girl that she couldn't find my # in the phone caller id to prove when I placed my call. Really, calling me a liar while I stand there. Is that really called for. The owner finally went to the back of the house and I think he must have made my order since I never saw him come back out. I am so disappointed in the way they handled the situation. I couldn't walk out since they had collected my money when I first got there 40 minutes before. I had switched from another local italian place to this when they opened because they were so good. Maybe I should give the other location another try!!!!!!!

1  Thank Tina H