“Great food, average setting.”
Review of Scorpio's Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Scorpio's Italian Eatery
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Not sure the address listed above is accurate so double check. This is in a small strip shopping center with ample parking and some small area for outside seating. The seating inside is dated/aged and should be replaced. However, I could over look that for the very friendly service and the hot and fresh food. There were 4 of us and all had a great meal. The rolls with the garlic and olive oil were great. My wife and I had a meal with two teas for lunch and with tip the total was about $22. We got there at 11:30 on a Sunday and there was only one other table taken so waiting was not a problem. Not sure really where else to eat in Deltona but this is definitely worth the try.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Best Delivery Wings in Deltona! Service is always very good. Locally owned and operated. Delivery is almost always on time with food hot.

Great Italian cuisine, Garlic Bread is to die for...chicken parm. Beer n Wine for the adults and an outside deck when the weather is right.

Easily order 2-3 times a month..

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We love this place, the kids always get excited when we say we are having Scorpio's for dinner. Great food, pizza is the best I've found in Florida. Be prepared to wait, it will take some time to get your food because they make everything from scratch.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was my first time to visit and partake in the Scorpio's Italian Eatery. I enjoyed the meal (Antipasto). I was not particulary fond of the wait. I was informed all items are made from scratch and in-house. I give the food a 4 star and the wait 2 stars.

I am sure had we more time to sit and enjoy the atmosphere it would have been better. Great food, but for a quick lunch I think its lacking.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went here with two friends for a quick lunch before a movie (which we almost missed). It would appear that everything is made to order so don't be in a rush. We all tried the antipasto salad which was tasty but typical-nothing made it stand out. They do not offer a low fat dressing which is a negative for me. We also tried the garlic knots and stromboli roll- both fresh and loaded with garlic and oil. One had 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza which were good, not great. I had the Italian wedding soup which I was told was made in-house. I didn't like it. I'm used to meatballs and spinach in a tasty broth. This was done with shredded chicken and pasta which overwhelmed the broth for me. The atmosphere was clean and homey a la Scorpio family. We didn't try any of the dinner dishes but the sauce was flavorful. Everything is made on property according to the server.