“Best Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We LOVE this place. It is a regular go to when I don't feel like cooking. Pizza is fantastic, especially when you get it cooked extra crispy. Meatballs are very good, but it depends on who made them. We've have really good ones and mediocre ones. Have to try the Brooklyn garlic knots, they are awesome. Staff is very friendly, they always remember us.

• Visited April 2014

“UNEXPECTED DELIGHT”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Last Sunday I had company who had lived in New York CITY and they checked Tripadvisor for local pizza parlors and decided I LOVE NEW YORK PIZZA would meet their demands for a pie like "they make back home!"
We got the 21 inch jumbo pizza with 12 slices covered with double cheese and pepperoni and all I can say is this was the best pizza in Volusia County I have ever tasted.
Even my relatives said it was almost as good as the real thing that you can only find in New York.
Our pie had a big thick layer of double cheese and the most pepperoni
I've ever seen on a pizza. The taste was incredibly delicious.
I normally drive all the way to Orlando for a half way decent pizza but after one visit to I LOVE NEW YORK PIZZA I won't have to drive three counties away anymore for a good pie!
I will be going back again and again........

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mike D
Deltona, FL
“The Most Awesome Toppings Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have never experienced a pizza with such massive amounts of toppings before. If you're looking for a big meal these pizzas will do it.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank scrivenerlf
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I come here often and love their pizza! The only down side is you have to pay extra for a ToGo cup.

Visited July 2012
“Cocky, ignorant, and skimming on their food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've gone to this restaurant since it opened and loved up until recently. They have been skimming on the size of pizza...whicheans smaller pizza and smaller slices. Tried talking to the owner about how we ordered a large pizza and we got a medium. All he did was argue with us. We tried again and same thing happened...and I have 6 ppl to feed. I'm beyond angry at how I've been treated. We will be going be to their new neighbor from now on. Hopefully, they will stop being so damn cocky because you can be replaced, advice from one New Yorker to another.

2 Thank Nyitalprincess