“UNEXPECTED DELIGHT” 5 of 5 bubbles

I Love New York Pizza
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Deltona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“UNEXPECTED DELIGHT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Last Sunday I had company who had lived in New York CITY and they checked Tripadvisor for local pizza parlors and decided I LOVE NEW YORK PIZZA would meet their demands for a pie like "they make back home!"
We got the 21 inch jumbo pizza with 12 slices covered with double cheese and pepperoni and all I can say is this was the best pizza in Volusia County I have ever tasted.
Even my relatives said it was almost as good as the real thing that you can only find in New York.
Our pie had a big thick layer of double cheese and the most pepperoni
I've ever seen on a pizza. The taste was incredibly delicious.
I normally drive all the way to Orlando for a half way decent pizza but after one visit to I LOVE NEW YORK PIZZA I won't have to drive three counties away anymore for a good pie!
I will be going back again and again........

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mike D

Deltona, FL
“The Most Awesome Toppings Pizza Ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have never experienced a pizza with such massive amounts of toppings before. If you're looking for a big meal these pizzas will do it.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank scrivenerlf
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I come here often and love their pizza! The only down side is you have to pay extra for a ToGo cup.

Visited July 2012
“Cocky, ignorant, and skimming on their food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've gone to this restaurant since it opened and loved up until recently. They have been skimming on the size of pizza...whicheans smaller pizza and smaller slices. Tried talking to the owner about how we ordered a large pizza and we got a medium. All he did was argue with us. We tried again and same thing happened...and I have 6 ppl to feed. I'm beyond angry at how I've been treated. We will be going be to their new neighbor from now on. Hopefully, they will stop being so damn cocky because you can be replaced, advice from one New Yorker to another.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Nyitalprincess
Deltona, Florida
“Pretty good, but sauce is acidic & they burn pizzas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

We used to order delivery from them regularly until we found another Italian eatery. We would still be ordering from them, but their sauce is way too acidic and the last 3 Sicilian pizzas we ordered from them were burned on the bottom. They fixed it the first two times by bringing out replacement pizzas, but I don't like having to wait a total of nearly 2 hours between an original 1 hour delivery time and then a phone call, waiting for another pizza, giving them the burnt one, then finally eating. If it wasn't for that we'd still order from them, but it's just not worth it for us.

Visited January 2012