“Love this couple who run this place. ”
Review of China Taste

China Taste
Ranked #22 of 59 Restaurants in Deltona
Cuisines: Chinese
“Love this couple who run this place. ”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We have been ordering take out from this couple for years since we moved here. They know us very well. Occasionally they will even throw in an extra egg roll or some other side. I have never had bad food here. A few mistakes ordering new food we never tried and it didn't turn out so well for taste buds but that was because we were trying something new and didn't know what it was. The prices are average compared to other Chinese take out. We have tried the two other Chinese take out in the area, the one at the Winndixie Plaza and the one at the old Winn Dixie Plaza and have always regretted it and preferred this China taste over the others. They are usually open later than the others too. I plan on continuing my Chinese craving here while this couple are still running the place.

Central Florida, Florida
“We love China Taste! ”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I am a New Yorker and this is the best Chinese food we have found! The food is excellent! Love the pork lo mein, egg rolls, and dumplings. We go at least twice a month. My parents comes from Lake Mary and always request we get food from there. Definitely a takeout place. Not a place I would want to go to sit down and eat. Also, only reason I didn't rate it excellent is that it is never ready on time. Takes a while... They will tell you 25 minutes then you go 30 minutes later and they say give me 10 minutes...

1 Thank Rosanne R