“Clean Restaurant”

Waffle House
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Deltona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have ate at alot of Waffle Houses, and this one was clean inside and out. The employees were very friendly and nice. The food was good and the Hashbrowns are the best.

There are newer reviews for Waffle House

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Waffle House is a staple pit stop of any true road trip. While not my favorite restaurant, Waffle House is a standby and delivers consistant, simple fare at a great price.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

As my kids want nuggets at McDonalds all the time I wanted something different. As there is a Mac right next door I decided to go there this time.

I had a grill chicken sandwich and a texas BLT. perhaps not the exact names but you will recognize them. So no waffles! I do not like sweets...

It was good and worth the money. Yes the staff was a bit loud but friendly, cheerful and making funny jokes. So they enjoyed themselves... Better than fake McDonald smiles...

The chicken sandwich was very basic. Just the chicken on a bun. I am sure you can have it dressed up but me being Dutch am not familiar with this type of service (or much service at all :o() but it was good. The BLT was better. A nice mix of bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. I was impressed with it all surviving a trip to McDonalds and the walk back to the Deltona Inn. The BLT was still crunchy.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

These restaurants seem to be everywhere. The food is good and so is the price. 1 waffle is $3.00 and you can add a second for $.99. I have always had to ask for a drink refill. My main complaint here is all the yelling that goes on by the help. They all yell a greeting when someone comes in and to make it worse, the servers yell food orders to the cook instead of just giving him/her the ticket. Everyone I no complains about the yelling and say they will not go back. No yelling would make eating there more pleasurable.