“Hunan Gardens in Delray is worth the trip”
Review of Hunan Gardens

Hunan Gardens
Ranked #124 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Bolivia, North Carolina
“Hunan Gardens in Delray is worth the trip”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The restaurant is clean and the service was great. We shared MuShu Pork, Beef and Broccoli, General Tso's Chicken, boneless ribs, egg rolls and hot and sour soup. Everything was delicious. I hope to return.

Visited June 2013

Minneapolis
“Best In South Florida”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was blown away at the delicious flavors of the dishes I ordered at the restaurant. A friend who lives in Boca recommended the place to me, and said it was the best, but I'm always cautious about what I'll think. In this case he was right on!
We had the ribs, crab puffs, chicken wings, and egg foo young. We completed the order with the shrimp fried rice, and everything was cooked to perfection. The flavors were outstanding, and the portions were large and the servers couldn't do enough for us.
If your in the area, you have to try it.

• Visited April 2013
“Surprise. Excellent food in local sopping center”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Nice typical looking Chinese restaurant but the food is excellent especially if you know what to order off the menu. The spare ribs served off the bone were special. Cost is reasonable as with most Chinese restaurants.

Bloomfield Hills, Mi
“Two for two”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Decided to eat Chinese tonight and, so, making a mistake read some reviews of this restaurant on a different site. After I finish this review I'll check out the reviews on this site. Anyway, the reviews were somewhat divided in opinion, but the restaurant was reasonably near and it purportedly served Chinese food, so we thought we'd try it.
Worse Chinese food we have ever had. Well, maybe not the worse chinese ever: we may have blotted out of the memory any worse meals. We had a chicken dish and a beef dish. Or so the menu claimed. Meals near to being warm, sauce awful, vegetables...well, I'm sure they were vegetables as they did look like vegetables. Had the vegetable rolls which were bland, but at least they were not affirmatively bad. Did eat the meal, but wondered why I was doing so at the time and really wondered why afterward.
Service was acceptable but, with a little more effort, waitress could have achieved disdainful disinterest.
On the plus side, the table, plates and utensils were clean.

• Visited December 2012
Melbourne, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Asian cuisine in south Florida!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been dining here for years and the food and service are always consistently excellent. The restaurant itself is traditionally decorated with Chinese dragon statues and Chinese art. The service is second to none; you are immediately served hot oolong tea and a bowl of crunchy noodles upon seating. The wait staff is very attentive and friendly. However, the best part is the food. It is served piping hot and loaded with bright, fresh vegetables and chunks of meat. The dishes are perfectly seasoned with savory sauces and everything is always delicious. Most of the entrees include a small dish of ice cream, which is a nice touch (if you're not too full). If you can't tell already, I highly recommend checking out Hunan Gardens for your next lunch or dinner!