“Great value, good food, nice atmosphere”

La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: From one of our customers: "The BEST mexican restaurant in South Florida. I've lived in LA for almost 10 years now, but every time I come back home to South Florida I make a trip (or 2, or 5) to La Bamba. it's not fancy, the flavors aren't complex or master-chefish...but it's still AWESOME. It's delicious comfort food. Every meal doesn't have to confuse the hell out of your taste buds, sometimes just having good, wholesome, cheesy, mexican food hits the spot. If you're looking for South Florida's best casual mexican spot - this is it."
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great value, good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great value, good food, nice atmosphere. Large portions. Staff was very attentive, food came out very hot. Everything tasted so good. The menu has a variety of Latin American cusine. A must visit. Valet parking.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

After waiting for over half an hour and watching other tables get served we called our waiter over. He said our food is coming out. Several minutes later my husband's order and part my friend's husband's order came out (he ordered fajitas but did not get the main part of the dish). My friend's order came out with the wrong side dish and my order did not come out at all. The waiter said that this is what my friend ordered. Since we both ordered the same thing this made no sense. The manager finally came out with the fajitas but our other two orders still did not come out. The manager was argumentative when we told him that this was unacceptable. He was rude to us. We all ended up eating at different times and my dish and my friend's dish came out and were not hot. The manager took off $12 from our check with no apologies.

Florida
“Above Average Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We moved to the area a couple of years ago and usually go for the Cuban food, however we were really craving Mexican so we tried this place. It was Monday night and margarita's are $1.99. Very good! We both ordered the La Bamba combination plate. Huge taco, chicken enchilada, chili rellanos and beans and rice. Tons of food. Good, but not great. Still looking for great Mexican food in south Florida. Excellent service. Very small parking area.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Love it!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great food, great drinks and a fun atmosphere. Our waiter Joseph gave us the kind of service one would expect in a four star restaurant. Our steak and chicken fajitas were perfectly cooked. One member of our group, who is a picky eater, loved everything. The apple buritos for dessert was the perfect end to a perfect dining experience. Can't wait to return.

New York City, New York
“I Love It!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great food, great drinks, great atmosphere! Parking leaves a bit to be desired but valet it and make it their problem! We have returned every year and it never disappoints.

Visited April 2013