Delray Beach Marriott
$150
$160
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Delray Beach(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Sundy House(Delray Beach)
$149
$145
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Wright by the Sea(Delray Beach)
$250
$210
Orbitz.com
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
1,137 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe concierge loungepool barpartial ocean viewpool staffocean frontatlantic avenuean upgradesmall balconyself parkingbeautiful hotellong weekendrooms are nicespring breakgreat poolper dayking bed
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I booked this hotel and regret ever making this decision! I had a late night flight and landed at 1130 at night..needless to say tired and exhausted. I arrive at the hotel to be advised NO room service, I asked the desk clerk if I could get a room with a view and gave her my marriott rewards number. She said no that would be a 100 extra. I told her that I stayed at Marrioott in Aruba for my honeymoon and spent close to 10 k on my honeymoon there. The clerk would not budge...borderline rude, her name was something like BEngo! As I am walking to the room, the lobby was nice but somewhat dim, it looked like the hotel has not been maintained in yrs - chipped wood on the furniture, elevator was dirty, and room was dusty, old, and musty. I opened up the shades to my window and it was right above the roof of the garage. I was already annoyed with the desk clerk and when I saw this, it put me over the edge. I went back downstairs and said to the rude desk clerk that I was leaving. She said fine and proceeded to ck me out. Now I never worked in a hotel but bottom line, customer service means everything. Marriott, I highly recommend you retrain your staff, especially the one I am referring to. Luckily through Tripadvisor review I found a GORGEOUS hotel, the Seagate right across the street and it was wonderful...Marriott you should take some pointers from them!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank yolo35
Shaun V, Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Yolo35,

I apologize for the shortcomings you experienced on your recent visit to the Delray Beach Marriott. The entire staff takes pride in delivering exceptional service across all outlets however, it appears we were unable to meet your expectations.

I have shared your comments with the Front Office Manager and asked him to institute a training energizer with the team to ensure that future guests do not experience the issues you encountered at check in. I have also shared your comments with the Director of Engineering. I will personally inspect the common areas you mentioned in your review to ensure that all areas are up to Marriott standard.

If future travel plans bring you to Delray Beach I hope you will reconsider your position with the Delray Beach Marriott and allow us to accommodate you.

Thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

Regards,

Shaun Vincenti
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Having an older brother in college in Boca, my family and I would stay here 4-5 times a year when visiting and I absolutely love this place! It's always clean, always great service and there's always something new to fall in love with when staying here. From the beautiful ocean front rooms to the well-kept pool and outdoor bar area to the state of the art gym. This has to be one of the nicest Mariott's in the country!

Room Tip: Get an ocean front view on a high floor for the best possible experience!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Mathias W, Front Office Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Rob R,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with you feedback. We are sharing the comments on Tripadvisor with our team and they absolutely loved your kind remarks. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful, but they claim they have a golf cart service to local areas. When we decided to use it, staff doesn't know where golf cart is. Established communication between hotel and cart would make sense.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank FtLaudTraveler

Dear FtLaudTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Its got to know that everybody was so friendly and helpful! I apologize for the confusion with the golf cart. It is correct that Delray Beach has a taxi like golf cart service called the "Downtowner". It is a complimentary shuttle service operating in a 2 mile radius from Atlantic Avenue, it is just expected to tip the driver. We at the hotel can call them like taxis, just like a regular taxi service there might be a wait anything between 5 minutes and 45 minutes. I apologize that this was not properly explained to you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next visit, I will be happy to assist.

Best Regards

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I arrived on a Wed and left on Sunday. It was such a nice experience to be greeted by some of the friendliest folks around. Everyone, from the front desk to the hostess at the restaurant, was friendly! We had an ocean-front room (be sure to request) with a nice balcony. The room accomodations were very nice - having a keurig was a plus! The overall feel of this hotel is like "old world, hollywood regency". You can walk to great restaurants and the beach is just across the street! A perfect getaway and/or family vacation! My wife visited the in-house spa and loved it.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean-front. Self-park and save the $5/day and spend it next door at Cream for some gelato!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ScottOnRiver

Dear ScottonRiver,

The great location across the beach, with all the restaurants and shops on Atlantic Avenue just around the corner and the wonderful charm of our "Old World" property truly make the Delray Beach Marriott the number on location for a visit to the area. Thank you for your amazing review and your kind words for our staff. You are so absolutely right that a view of the ocean makes such a different in the experience, I recommend to all our guest to book the ocean view in advance as we are not able to guarantee the possibility of a upgrade at check in. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Your Marriott Family

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Unfortunately I live in Delray so i dont usually have a reason to stay her. For my daughters 16th birthday we decided to get a few rooms and have a beach party and the girls all stayed over.

The front desk was great in helping my wife arrange the rooms and ensure that everything would meet our needs.

As usual something happens that affects your plans. The front desk and the manager worked extra hard to help us out.

The services is great. From the valets, pool, front desk and the concierge.

The hotel is directly across from A1A to the beach and many of the rooms have balconies that have great views of the ocean and beach.

Tip - They have JR suites that have a separate area - desk, TV, pull out couch, sink and mini fridge. For larger families this is a great option as you can have up to 6 people.

Room Tip: They have JR suites that have a separate area - desk, TV, pull out couch, sink and mini fridge. For larger families this is a great option as you can have up to 6 people.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Mathias W, Front Office Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear wmn9,

Your daughters "sweet 16" is definitely a wonderful reason to come and visit us! Happy Birthday once more! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a terrific stay and that everything worked out so well. Thank you for your kind praise of our team, it was a pleasure to have you! We hope to welcome you back for another getaway soon!

Your Marriott Family