Delray Beach Marriott
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
Hotels.com
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
Travelocity
$159
TripAdvisor
1,130 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe concierge loungepool barpartial ocean viewpool staffocean frontatlantic avenuean upgradesmall balconyself parkingbeautiful hotellong weekendrooms are nicespring breakgreat poolper dayking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Loved this hotel!!!!! It was across the street from the beach, kind staff, beautiful rooms... just nice! Recommend! VERY pricey for the amenities -- me thinks they take advantage of the fact they are near the beach -- Go figure for the area! lol However, hubby and I don't often get a chance to do this so we did...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mathias W, Front Office Manager at Delray Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Anna1345,

I appreciate your amazing review. We are very fortunate with our prime location across from the beach but still situated on Atlantic Avenue. We are also very proud of our staff; it really is what sets us apart from other hotels. Please make sure to visit us again should you return to the area!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Lobby and common areas were beautiful and well kept. All staff was extremely helpful and nice. Loved that they never ran out of towels and towels were very clean and in great shape. The room was very small for two double beds and the refrigerator that we asked for was in pretty bad condition. Not a major crisis but for the cost of the room per night we just expected something a little higher end overall. The sliding glass door handle broke off from the outside and our "partial" ocean view was a view of the extensive roof with a solid wall. You could see ocean if you went out in the roof or stood on the beds in your room. Haha. Kind of funny. All of these negatives would have been ok if we had been made more aware of them and if the price of the room wasn't so astronomical for what we got. Very Small bathroom, and the pool was waaaayyy too crowded. Could really use a separate adult only pool. I know it was vacation week but it was nearly impossible to sit out by the pool during the day. Overall, i realize we were paying for the convenience of the beach and walk to restaurants etc., but it was very overpriced for the room and facilities. We paid 350.00 a night plus taxes and 20 dollars a day for valet parking. We usually stay at hotels of similar price range and get much more higher end rooms and amenities. Overall, it was a good stay because the weather was beautiful and we
did not have to be in the room much and the pool was clean and the beach was across the street. Great Restaurants within walking distance and shopping right by hotel also. Expect to pay extra for the location and during any school vacation week. I would maybe stay there again but would definitely check out the room they are giving me first.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Simi531

Dear Simi531,

I would like to thank you for the detailed review. We appreciate all our guests feedback as we are using it to improve ourselves. We are not happy with the "look" of our mobile refrigerators either, therefore we decided to install permanent units in all guest rooms - a task currently in process. Another project currently ongoing is to replace all sliding glass doors in the north tower, also a reaction to the feedback we have been receiving.

Thank you for the great comments regarding our staff, of which we are very proud of, and the great overall score. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The Delray Marriott is located in a prime location right on AIA overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and minutes from downtown which is loaded with great shops and restaurants. The staff is accommodating and welcoming, they go out of their way to make your stay a rewarding one and they make you feel like you are part of family, their family.

Room Tip: Rooms Oceanside are wonderful, the best view you could ask for, definitely worth the extra bucks.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bobby C

Dear Bobby C,

It is our goal to create a atmosphere for our guest that makes them feel like coming home. Thank you for your great feedback and proving us successful. We are looking forward to welcome you back "home" on your next visit.

Your Marriott Family

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in an ocean front king room. It was smaller than I expected but still room enough for the two of us. The bed was very comfortable and over all I would stay here again. Everything is in walking distance and the beach was incredibly beautiful. Everyone at the hotel was very nice and the locals were all very polite as well. I also got a message and facial at the hotel Nspa. It was expensive but very nice. I loved my trip and would recommend staying at this beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: THe ocean view was beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Lainey T,

Thank you for the feedback provided. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time, I agree, the ocean view is fantastic! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I am a frequent traveler on business throughout the US and have found the facilities, staff and overall location of the Delray Beach Marriott to be really terrific. The facilities allow for full workout, walks on the beach and easy dining choices. The Staff are always accommodating and my interaction with management has been a pleasure. My overall experience over the past year has been really terrific. It is a pleasure recommending the facility; moreover, I would like to thank the staff for making my stay feel like I am at home…Paulie D – Cleveland, Ohio

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Paul D,

We are reviewing Tripadvisor comments daily with our team, and we would like to thank you for your kind words. We are working hard to provide a enjoyable experience to all our guest, business or pleasure. Your feedback is a great boost to the team, and what we are all striving for.