If you are looking for a place to stay in Delray Beach, keep looking. I stayed at the Residence Inn for a long weekend and found the hotel to be very run down and dirty. I complained to the man at the front desk about the stains on the red sofa in my room (which are a huge turn-off when you see this upon first entering your room). I was shown another room and the sofa was in the same condition. The carpet in my room had not been vacuumed probably for quite a few days before I arrived and there was mold growing in the shower. Yes, I brought all of this to the attention of the front desk staff and all the problems were still there when I checked out. Speaking of checking out, when I went to take the elevator down with my luggage, I had to call downstairs only to find out that the elevators were not working and I would have to walk down the stairs with my luggage! Therefore, I would never stay at this property again. If you need to stay in Delray, spend a little extra and stay at the Seagate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Residence Inn Delray Beach, Florida's most comfortable extended stay hotel. Our contemporary hotel offers spacious rooms and suites located on the famous Atlantic Ave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn