We attend a week long conference in Miami twice a year and on the drive north we try to stay two "wind down" days in Delray Beach. We love the experience at this Residence Inn. Centrally located, clean, staff friendly.
During the weekend it can be quite crowded with families and this makes for some chaos in morning at the breakfast bar. We generally try to pick up a few thing ahead of time and eat in our room. The staffing at breakfast is inadequate as a result of the large crowd.
Rooms are modern,clean and the beds are comfortable. Located a block from beach and on the "main drive" in Delray. Delray is a nice relative low key destination between the "high" key Boca and Palm Beach.
Only complaint was very minor, I am a gold Marriott member and I expected a "comp" WSJ was told that only USA Today was Comp. Not big deal but did not feel the "gold" category was given much recognition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach in sunny Florida. Our comfortable extended-stay hotel in Delray Beach is ideal for business and leisure travelers staying a day, week or longer in the area. We offer contemporary and spacious rooms and suites on the famous Atlantic Avenue near downtown Delray Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn