Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach
$177
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Delray Beach(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$143
$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$93
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
$250
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
$169
$159
Atlantic Hideaway(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Sundy House(Delray Beach)
$149
$145
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
$165
Hotwire.com
Dover House(Delray Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationfront deskatlantic avenuefree parkingbedroom suitestove topice makeryogurtfree breakfastcovered parkingacross the streethot tubfull size refrigeratorshops and restaurantsocean viewsmall kitchentwo blocks
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I knew it was an older property, under newer management, but with current owners, hoped for better experience. Located on Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach, one block from great beach, it was not at all what I expected. Hotel staff as a whole friendly , but housekeeping understaffed. Superficially appears nice enough, though dated in public areas, everything seemed dingy, and at the edges grime was very evident. Outdoor furnishings not kept clean, cockroach seen in elevator. For the price, much better alternatives in a great area for food and drink, shopping and beach fun available.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I were visiting family in Delray. She had stayed here previously but this was my first trip. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by "Rob" the incredibly helpful front desk person. The accomodations are excellent. While the building is obviously not brand new, everything is spotlessly clean and well maintained. The location is perfect,you can walk to all the shops and restaurants and just leave the car at the hotel.I read a previous review that mentioned how bad the garage was and I couldn't disagree more. The garage was convenient and well lit, I don't see any problem with it at all. If you like breakfast you'll be pleased,it's really good and is included in the price of a night's stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This place has a great location, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable rooms with kitchenettes, a pleasant heated pool--and is a great value as well. Yes; the building is a little tired, but it's clean, and the other virtues I've mentioned more than make up for it. When our room developed a plumbing problem we were cheerfully moved to a larger ocean-view room on the same floor. The breakfast has a wide selection of good-quality choices, and there is free covered parking. It ain't the Ritz, but you're not paying for the Ritz! We love Delray Beach, and the hotel is easy walking distance from the ocean and downtown.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean-view on one the higher floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luv2travel10471
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've stayed here no less than 15 nights on about 6 different locations and I can't stand this place.

First the parking is very scary for a single female. It's kind of secluded and while I've never actually seen anyone in the 'garage' that shouldn't be there - it's uber scary and ripe for a filming of a horror flick.

Second the rooms are not that clean. I've checked into rooms with ACTIVE ant infestations and on at least two occasions I've been bit by what I hope are mosquitos (but I think they were bed bugs). I NEVER sit on the loveseats in this place as they just look gross.

Third - It's a loud place and I've had to ask the front desk to unplug the fridge because it's too loud with it's constant turning on and off.

Fourth - The breakfast is substandard. It's not that good and often feels dirty in the eating area (again ants - walking on the table on more than one occasion.)

I will not stay here again and while my coworkers swear by this place (hence my numerous stays) I think it's a dump and will be upgrading myself to somewhere else on a group trip to the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new section - or on the 9th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Chocokide
Reviewed October 29, 2012

If you are looking for a room with a kitchen, breakfast included, fitness room, pool, free parking and
good location, this hotel is perfect. It is located on Atlantic Avenue, walkable to the beach and to the great
restaurants and boutique stores on the street. The breakfast is decent, there is always cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, eggs, toast, waffle maker. The hotel is adequately clean, although we didn't use the hair dryer
as it was dirty and full of hair stuck in it. The sheets had a funky smell. The front desk staff are very courteous
and friendly and the maid staff were very nice and brought extra towels promptly when requested. Guests are allowed pets. One woman had a dog in a stroller and during breakfast the dog aggressively screeched and yelped loudly very disruptively at people every morning and during the day as she stayed in the lobby. The staff should have said something to her, but it was tolerated. The pull out sofa was not comfortable to sleep on-the springs were bad. The regular beds were comfortable. We have stayed there over the past 8 years, but the hotel is getting tired looking. If a reasonable deal is available, would recommend, but compare rates at other places in the area.

Room Tip: Reuqest view of ocean or facing pool/causeway where there is still a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family