The hotel lobby is very nice, the spa is being expanded but it looks almost complete. The staff is very nice to everyone.
Member ship has its privileges, so make sure you are member.
The rooms are OK, bathrooms are a little small, a room with two beds is not suited for four people. the is some water damage that looks cheaply repaired in room 514, as well as cracks in the sink. I expect a hotel of this nature would have greater attention to detail.
The breakfast is also not fitting of the local cuisine, its the same food you find in every other hotel all over the world. Marriott can do better, I would have ate here but its no better the Denny's food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach in sunny Florida. Our comfortable extended-stay hotel in Delray Beach is ideal for business and leisure travelers staying a day, week or longer in the area. We offer contemporary and spacious rooms and suites on the famous Atlantic Avenue near downtown Delray Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn