The hotel lobby is very nice, the spa is being expanded but it looks almost complete. The staff is very nice to everyone.
Member ship has its privileges, so make sure you are member.
The rooms are OK, bathrooms are a little small, a room with two beds is not suited for four people. the is some water damage that looks cheaply repaired in room 514, as well as cracks in the sink. I expect a hotel of this nature would have greater attention to detail.
The breakfast is also not fitting of the local cuisine, its the same food you find in every other hotel all over the world. Marriott can do better, I would have ate here but its no better the Denny's food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Residence Inn Delray Beach, Florida's most comfortable extended stay hotel. Our contemporary hotel offers spacious rooms and suites located on the famous Atlantic Ave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn