I chose this hotel because I was looking for someplace to have a girls' weekend with 5 of my friends, to celebrate my birthday! Residence Inn had a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite, with a king bed, 2 queen sized beds, and a pull out couch! It was perfect! We relaxed, hung out in the hot tub, by the pool, then went to dinner afterwards! We live in Fort Lauderdale, so this was a quick "staycation" for us!
I would suggest a few changes though. They didn't have a restaurant on-site to get a quick bite to eat, so we had to order take-out. They gave us a bunch of menus for that! Although, there is a minimal, hot breakfast served in the morning. Also, the hallways were so hot, as if the A/C wasn't working properly. There was only one elevator working-the other one was out of service. I think they also should make the pool towels available near the pool, instead of having to go to the front desk to get them. They need to check the temperature of the hot tub. It wasn't very warm at all, even after we asked for the temperature to be raised! For some reason, the off/on faucets in the bathtubs/shower work the opposite way-You'll need to turn the faucets clockwise for cold water and counter-clockwise for hot! It took us a few tries to figure this out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Residence Inn Delray Beach, Florida's most comfortable extended stay hotel. Our contemporary hotel offers spacious rooms and suites located on the famous Atlantic Ave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn