My mother has lived in Boynton Beach for 25+ years. When visiting her, I/we have always stayed either with her or in Boynton Beach. What Boynton is lacking, Delray Beach makes up for in so many ways. Delray Beach has a wonderful, vibrant, fun downtown with creative shops and restaurants. The Residence Inn is a lovely hotel less than a block from the beach and right in the thick of the downtown. The hotel has a nice pool area. The breakfast is included although the breakfast area is small. It seemed that extended stay guests were savvy enough to bring down trays and take their breakfast back to their very well appointed, comfy rooms. The hotel is also pet friendly. We visited during March spring break time and the hotel was pricey. My only complaint is with the housekeeping. They need some reform. The ceiling was quite visibly dusty where the a.c. vent blows and there were parts of the shower that were moldy. I know this happens in Florida but?... Overall, I would visit the R.I. Delray Beach, again. Great spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach in sunny Florida. Our comfortable extended-stay hotel in Delray Beach is ideal for business and leisure travelers staying a day, week or longer in the area. We offer contemporary and spacious rooms and suites on the famous Atlantic Avenue near downtown Delray Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Delray Beach Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Residence Inn