“Chicken Meatballs”
Review of Henry's

Henry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 422 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Linton and Clint Moore Roads
Description: Henry's has been a go-to dining destination for American comfort food for over 15 years. With the combination of great quality service and top American menu selections, Henry's has been a multi-year winner of the Reader's Choice Award from Boca Raton Magazine for Best American Cuisine and Best Service as well as numerous Openable Diner's Choice recognitions. The chef team at Henry's uses the best in-season products, select cuts of meats and poultry and the freshest seafood available. Please note that dining room hours for dinner service are from 5:30pm to 9pm Monday through Saturday, and 5:30pm to 8pm on Sunday. The bar is open at 4:30pm. Guests are welcome to sit at the bar or tables in the bar area, but only our Bar Bites menu will be available at this time. The dinner menu is not available until 5:30pm, daily.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have had a few dishes at this restaurant. The chicken meatballs are amazing. The staff is always extremely friendly and attentive. The majority of diners are senior citizens dressed in their Sunday best. However, how else would you be seen out and about in this part of Delray? Bartenders know how to make a good drink. Best Grey goose Martini I ever had was at Henry's.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I took my mother to lunch on a recommendation from a client and upon pulling in was pleasantly surprised by the busiest of the plaza. It was 12:00 on a Thursday after all. Parking was difficult but not terrible. We walked right in and were greeted by an almost awake hostess and seated right away. The first thing you notice is how loud this little restaurant is and the second was that I was the only male inside. My opinion is that this restaurant is a daily hangout for many local country club women and they keep the restaurant busy. Our server greeted us promptly and took drink order. He came back shortly after and took our order but then was never seen again. Menu was diverse and had many choices. Prices were really fair and not overpriced. Took a long time to get our check because the other tables were very demanding and I could tell they were regulars. If you like to spend a few hours eating lunch with a glass or two of wine with your lady friends this place is for you. Overall not bad but probably won't return.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I tried Henry's the other night for the first time and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our server had extensive knowledge of the menu and was helpful in aiding us in what entrees to order. I had the southern fried chicken and my husband had the trout, both were delicious. The dining room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly. I plan to go back for lunch and sit on their outdoor patio!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had amazing CIOPINO which was good to the last drop. She had chopped Turkey which is advertised as low cal etc and was tasty for a low everything meal. Service was great and timely and we made it to our movie . Will be back again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Very loud, overpriced restaurant with just so so food and service. Have no idea why it is popular. I had the duck special which was a little tough. It came with rice. $30 for not great food? I have gotten better food in a diner. We won't return again.