“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Cabana El Rey

Cabana El Rey
Ranked #2 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Lake Worth, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Have been here many times and always enjoyed my experience. Food is very good and it is in a prime spot on Atlantic Ave. I have never been disappointed here with food or service. Paella is excellent,

1 Thank LadyDi830

Chesterfield, Michigan
“Just okay.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went there last week for Latin food. The service was slow. When the food eventually came, it didn't live up to my expectations. I didn't think it was (for the price) better than Pollo Tropical.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Amazingly Delicious”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Wow, this was so good. Fresh, unique, delicious. I loved the madura mashed. The plantains were so yummy. The tamales were also very delicious. I enjoyed cafe con leche after the meal; which was also very good. We couldn't have asked for better service. The restaurant ambiance is perfect for romantic couples or large families. The downtown district was so quant- we really enjoyed walking around town after the meal. Parking was convenient. Must go!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Denise P
Boca Raton
“Latin Flavors on Restaurant Row”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I just had a nice dinner at Cabana with my girlfriends. The restaurant is very nice inside and larger than I expected. We had paella, empanadas and salmon. The service was excellent. Our waiter knew his menu very well and the food didn't take too long to come out. I had their Pisco Sour and it was delicious and made the authentic way I like with the egg white foam and nutmeg. Yum! I would give this place a try if in Delray and if you are in the mood for some latin flavors.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Living is South Florida there is no shortage of restaurants to experience but Cabana keeps us coming back. Delray Beach is a great place to spend an evening eating and shopping along Atlantic Ave and Cabana is a great place to start. First it no doubt has the friendliest staff around with mario and the management team making sure everything is just right. The outstanding Cuban/South American food is always prepared perfectly and the Mojitos are the best I have ever had. When you are in Cabana you feel like you are on vacation in Havana or Rio. Love this place!