“Best Meal In Delray”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stumbled on Cabana our last night in Delray and had the best meal of the trip. Great vibe from the minute we walked in, and oh the smells from the kitchen! Kids loved their Churrasco steak, on the kids menu too, and the Ceviche Mixto and Paella Marinera were outstanding. Would return in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Thomas B

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had a great dinner here. Service was great until it got very slow. But it was a Saturday, so things get busy and we were pretty tired from a day at the beach. Everything we had from drinks to starters to main dishes were good to excellent. After the starters the food service got slow, but there were some big parties at the same time. Our only negative was a very loud music festival going on at the Arts Center and then combined with the restaurant music, it was near impossible to have conversation without shouting.

We'd go back.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stopped back at my favorite restaurant a week or so ago and was again please with the service and the wonderful food. I ordered the Tropicana Salad for dinner and, sitting at the bar, I ordered my favorite Mojito -- with Mount Gay Rum.

The salad was fruit-filled and fresh as ever. The bartender, Chris, made a Mount Gay Mojito, or two, that was perfect. His service was really great. He tended to me and the other patrons with humor and skill. At the end of my meal, while I also enjoyed the Flan and a Cubano Coffee, he came out and performed a little magic making fruit disappear and reappear using bar items. Grapes changed to apples. I am not a fool but was totally amazed at that little entertainment.

Yup, this place is still my favorite. Mario, Carlo and the Master Chef, Roberto, always stop by to say hello. These folks are the best. That's all. They are the best.

1  Thank stewartjoslin
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our server "JJ" made the evening fantastic! We were a group of 12 and JJ handled us like a party of 2. He had great suggestions for everything from drinks to appetizers to mains. The overall consensus from our party was the food was good - authentic, tasty and plentiful. I had the churrasco which was delicious. We also had a variety of appetizers and desserts - each one delicious.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Always good....flank steak, ceviche, calamari, paella....salads....an extensive, colorful menu with something for everyone.

1  Thank Lis392014