“INCOMPARABLE! Great food and service.”
Review of Cabana El Rey

Cabana El Rey
Ranked #2 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I highly recommend this to everyone. The ceviche is incomparable to any other ceviche I've ever had. I had Churrasco with black beans and yellow rice, it was amazingly delicious. This is one of the best restaurants Ive ever been too. I also had a Piña Colada it was enriched with flavor it was just great. The Churrasco was also very flavorfull including the chimichurri sauce, also for an appetizer I ordered Jamaican Empanadas they were TO DIE FOR!!! When it came down for dessert I ordered Coconut brownies, these brownies were served nice and warm with coconut ice cream on top and on the side served with whip cream and strawberries. Honestly, this was one of the best experiences Ive ever had and I will be sure to recommend this place to all my friends.

1  Thank Jasmine V
There are newer reviews for Cabana El Rey

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Went in for lunch. They offered a buffet in addition to the regular menu. The mojitos are very good and served with a sugar cane stick. The server was very nice and knowledgeable. We were not impressed with the food, however. The ceviche had a lot of cut up calamari pieces which were very tough. The shrimp and calamari rings were tender but there was too much of the other calamari. We also had the skirt steak. It was a very thin piece with little flavor and overcooked. I wasn't impressed enough with the food to go back.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great Cuban food, service was fabulous! Went on a busy Friday night with no reservations. Sat at the outside bar for 30 minutes and had good mojitos. Dinner inside was excellent. Our waiter, Jose, was just a really nice guy. Very attentive, suggested the special for my husband and he was so glad Jose recommended it. Could quite possibly be the best cuban food we've ever had! Hopefully our Cuban friends won't read this review! :))

Whenever we are in Delray Beach this will be our go to restaurant!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Highly reccomend this restaurant for latin food lovers. The Coco Cabana is delicious and surprisingly healthy! Great after beach meal!

1  Thank PedroREIS
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Literally chose this place as it had been in business for awhile so figured it had to be pretty good. Family visiting from San Diego and wanted to have Cuban food. Well, what we got was a "Latin fusion" with a mixture of many Latin countries! The chef or chefs, did a phenomenal job on all of our meals.( my husband did say his mafungo(sp??) was overcooked but had an excellent flavor to it.) The mojito's were awesome, our waitress was professional, sweet and witty! The manager came over to ck on us and we had a great conversation with him as well. Would go back again and try the calamari and jerk can wings.... Both delicious!

1  Thank PattiD224