“Decadent, fun, excellent service!!!”
Review of Cabana El Rey

Cabana El Rey
Ranked #2 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decadent, fun, excellent service!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food is absolutely superb! The appetizer menu is one of the best I've seen in Delray Beach. The flavored mojitos will make your night simply perfectly fun. The atmosphere is very nice and being located in the heart of downtown Delray Beach makes it even better. There is an option for everyone on that menu. I ordered the paella with my husband, and we both agreed it is the absolute best we ever had outside of Spain. We'll be going back for sure!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Katmandu756

florida
“"ALWAYS AMAZING"”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Restaurants in South Florida come and go. It's no wonder this restaurant has been thriving here for at least 10 years now. The food is sublime and the service is always stellar. We had tapas de gambas, ceviche, plantain chips, paella, churrasco (marinated skirt steak) . Love this place!

Visited March 2014
4 Thank caramel102
Delray Beach
“Wicked Mojitos !!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cabana offers a great variety of different latin cuisines from different countries (pais). The Arroz con Pollo is one of my favorites. But them Mojitos ................. WOW!!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank FLWillie
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went Downhill”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My past 3 visits here have been disappointing. Living in Miami I know my Cuban food, and there was a time I felt this place was one of the best. Both the food and service have taken a major step down. I can forgive things such as a long wait for the food, even when the place was empty, and the waitress not being very attentive, but when the food is obviously not fresh, as was my most recent visit, you can be sure I'll never be back here.

Rockville, Maryland
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Try the paella. All the food is fabulous. Very lively atmosphere. Great indoors or outdoors. Great service. Terrific bar

Visited January 2014