“best latin restaurant around”
Review of Cabana El Rey

Cabana El Rey
Ranked #2 of 414 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Came to Delray for the weekend and were walking around the ave looking for good food & drinks with a lively atmosphere. Cabana had it all. Food was really tasty & fresh & drinks were delicious with a great ambiance! Loved the outside bar for people watching! The staff was friendly and attentive & enhanced our dining experience. Definitely will return!

2  Thank Sally L

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The other day, I had a party of 4 in the Cabana Restaurant in Delray Beach, We started our course with Empanadas Jamaiqunas (Jamaican beef patty) it was very good. Then came our full meal course and I ordered a Churrasco w/ Rice and black beans, I have to say that it was AMAZING!!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others, and i would sure as hell go back to eat the food there. Our server was very friendly, they made us feel very comfortable. I also had a Pisco sour and it was great, my friend had a Piña Colada and she says it was really delicious. Our desert was Guavillos turned over, stuffed with cream cheese and organic guava, topped off with dulce de leche ice cream, It was out of this world.! Im really looking forward to coming back to Cabana.

2  Thank Jasmine V
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food was pretty good . However I waited forever for my food after we ordered. The waiter was rude also the hostess . The only person who understands customer service is the bartender I was not impressed with Cabana I should not wait almost 45 min for my food .The only reason why we decided to go was because my party was unable to get a table at Dada's .

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband and I ate at Cabana in August 2013 while on a trip to Delray Beach. Five years ago, I used to live in Delray Beach and remember eating at Cabana and thinking it was good.

We were really disappointed by the food. The best items were the plantains and mojitos. I had the paella, which was bland and overly chewy. We also had the beef empanadas, which tasted like they were frozen and then microwaved.

Our waiter was nice though, and the outdoor seating area is a plus.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My girlfriends and I are ready to go to Cabana again! We had amazing mojitos...incredible food...and the service was wonderful. Ask for Jude at the bar. Her Mojitos are the best!

3  Thank Paula R