“4th of July - Red, White and BLUES!”

Boston's on the Beach
Ranked #2 of 16 Nightlife in Delray Beach
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Had a great time at Boston's and Delray Beach over the Independence Day holiday. Great music and food on Ocean Boulevard and Atlantic in front of Boston's and the Marriott hotel. Boston's lobster bisque is still the best and the new Sandbar tiki bar is laid back in the day time (a little too much club music at night for my taste - inside Boston's the stage is always jamming with blues, funk and rock!!). Carry on Boston's...

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"patio"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Boston's since 2009, either just the two of us after a day at the beach or with friends and family when visiting our holiday home in Delray Beach. It's directly across the street from the beach on A1A at the corner of Atlantic Avenue and has become a favourite place of ours to stop in for apps and drinks when we're in Delray. The mojitos are always awesome. There are often bands there and it's a fun place to hang out with the beach crowd, both tourists and locals. Like the tee shirts they would sell, it was a "One more and I'm outta here" place! Last year, Boston's was closed for extensive renovations. Well, we just learned this month that as of last year, the Marriott became the new owner of Boston's as well as a new place next door, The Sandbar. I was a little disappointed that none of the regular servers were there when we stopped in for a drink this month. When I asked the host if they still had great Mojito's, he told me the Mojito's at The Sandbar were even better (because they had different flavours). I was a little disappointed with that. So we went to The Sandbar. I'm sure Boston's is going to continue to thrive as it always has. The location is perfect and it's nice to be able to show up in your beach coverup and sit outside for a couple of drinks and something to eat. I've also seen people coming in specifically for dinner and not from the beach. I hope some of "the old" staff will still be working there and that it was just an odd day that they weren't there when we happened to show up. I must say the renovations inside are really nice. I don't think you can go wrong here; Boston's has a great location and I'm sure Marriott being a high quality chain will only help to keep things as good as they were or better. Typically Boston's would serve a little complimentary mini buffet of something (different each night) Mon - Fri for their happy hour. Not sure that they're still doing that but they do have a happy hour with reduced prices for drinks until 7pm Mon - Fri. Check out their website for a list of entertainment throughout the week. Good fun!

1  Thank BahiaDelray
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My daughter and son were the ones to find this place and what a place it was. Great food & service, across the street from the beach and the interior is filled with Red Sox mementos (huge Red Sox fan) don't miss this place if you are a fan.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Went to BOSTON'S for FRANK WARD BLUES SHOW on tues.night.The band was great,good food and friendly crowd! Will go back go back soon!