“Great mussels”

Ranked #13 of 419 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a new restaurant and is excellent for mussels. Their french fries are great. Their happy hour policy needs to line up with other local restaurants Other close by restaurants offer half price with the purchase of one drink. Here the same person has to purchase two to get the half price

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had dinner there 3 times, and greatly enjoyed the food each time. (I only had seafood dishes.)

All the staff was friendly, and the owner stopped by to say hello.

They were having a Mardi Gras special when I arrived in Delray Beach, which included a Happy Hour special (2 for one drinks) not only from 3:30 to 6:30, but also from 9:30 to midnight. So, I also wound up there for drinks a couple of nights.

Another night I was returning to my hotel after having dined elsewhere, and as I passed by I saw they had a saxophonist. So, I couldn't help but go in and have a drink at the bar...

As I recall it, they have live music Friday and Saturday starting at 8:30; I'm not sure if they had it any other nights.

They were starting a St. Patrick's Day special when I left; they'll probably have lots of specials throughout the year, so stop by and see what's going on.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We come up from Coral springs to escape the mediocre restaurants there and always look for new places in Delray Beach. Found this restaurant today and had the most wonderful lunch. We will be back for dinner and lunch in the near future I give it six out of five stars

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Apparently I had a different experience than some of your other reviewers. Three of us went there last night to check out this new restaurant. We were seated immediately, the wait staff was very attentive, and even the owner came over to chat with us. We had three different kind of mussels, and each was better than the last. The servings are huge, so there was plenty to share. We all left loving the place and vowing to go back often.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great Service, Great Host, friendly owner. Excellent cold mugs and great selection of beers. Kung Po Calamari is terrific. Dinner, salads, desert all top shelf. Highly recommended. Will be back again!