“Great place for brunch!”

Cabo Flats Delray Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabo Flats Delray Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 410 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Southwestern, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cabo Flats is dedicated to serving our guests the finest Mexican food and drinks from the freshest local ingredients at a reasonable price. We strive for the highest standards of excellence in the industry and to include prompt, professional and friendly customer service. Cabo Flats wants you to enjoy every experience in a fun, casual and comfortable atmosphere. We offer a full dinner menu, lunch menu options, and a weekend brunch. We have a Happy Hour Menu available 7 days a week at select times (vary by location). Happy Hour times for this location are: 7 days a week 3pm-6pm and 9pm - Close
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Great place for brunch!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Wait staff was very courteous, & food was delicious with excellent portion size. Cool atmosphere! I will definitely be back to this restaurant! A++

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Don't be fooled by the awesome decor”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I understand they just opened, but first impressions are everything right? My husband and I went in on a Friday night, stood at the hostess stand for a few minutes without anybody helping us. There were 3 hosts/hostesses standing in a circle just talking, finally a server walked by and asked if we had been helped, then were finally noticed and seated. I thought this place was a restaurant, but it's more like a wannabe nightclub. There was a DJ playing techno, and it was so loud in there. Our server couldn't even hear us unless we yelled. It also sounded like his voice was scratchy from doing the same. We ordered the guacamole which was pretty good, about the only thing we did eat. I ordered a veggie wrap, which I could only eat a few bites of it, something just didn't taste right. Later to find out when looking at the menu it was missing a couple ingredients, which who knows if that would've helped it. My husband ordered mahi tacos and chicken tacos, only to find out they were out of mahi, so he just got 2 chicken. They came out and were on white tacos when he asked for the corn. He didn't feel like making a big deal so decided to just eat them, but he couldn't even finish one. We paid our bill and left as fast as possible. The staff there was pretty much all young kids, which is fine, but they just weren't professional, all hanging out in different areas, goofing off and looking at their phones. Hopefully they can get it together....

Visited January 2014
MIAMI
“CABO FLATS GRAT EXPIRIENCE”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

service great, food amazing, drinks better than great
Simply a great experience all around .definitely a go back which we did in December for dinner

• Visited November 2013
Farmingville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“avoid this restaurant”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went there on New Years Day and expected some problems because of holiday staffing but the experience was just horrible. Food mediocre, service AWFUL, drinks terrible, music (which I normally like) so loud you could not converse, bathrooms not supplied with toilet paper or paper towels for hand washing. This is the first time I have ever posted a review on anything but it was so awful that I just had to say AVOID THIS RESTAURANT!

• Visited January 2014
Delray Beach, Florida
“Not in the groove yet.....and flies”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The wait staff was very helpful and always asking if we needed anything. Problem is that there was a problem with the computer so we got an apology for the late food. When it came out, the 2 requests that we made were forgotten. All of the doors were open to the outside and it was full of flies because they did not have the wind screens turned on. It was so empty at the time they did not have to have all the doors open anyway. I hate flies, I hate having to shoo flies away from my food and landing in my hair. When they can control the flies then they can start opening the doors.
I had the chicken fajitas and they were OK at best. It was more like a mound of onions with some chicken it it. The 3 soft flour tortillas was all it took to eat the chicken. Most places give you 5. Lots of sodium in the food too.

• Visited January 2014