“Won't last for long”

Cabo Flats - Delray Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabo Flats - Delray Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 421 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cabo Flats is dedicated to serving our guests the finest Mexican food and drinks from the freshest local ingredients at a reasonable price. We strive for the highest standards of excellence in the industry and to include prompt, professional and friendly customer service. Cabo Flats wants you to enjoy every experience in a fun, casual and comfortable atmosphere. We offer a full dinner menu, lunch menu options, and a weekend brunch. We have a Happy Hour Menu available 7 days a week at select times (vary by location). Happy Hour times for this location are: 7 days a week 3pm-6pm and 9pm - Close
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The first time we ate here we gave them benefit of being a new restaurant...food was good but service was slow and unprofessional. The service was far slower than our previous visit. Our waiter was very nice but he can only apologize a million times. Waiting an hour for enchiladas and a salad is silly.
The hottest blamed management saying that they gave the kitchen crew off tonight before they decided to be open tonight. The bad reputation for service is the standard here.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

My wife and I ordered two frozen Margaritas (one Pineapple Express and one Grand Canyon). They arrived late, due to the excuse of a blender change out. Both of them tasted just like a snow cone without the flavor. We sent them back. I ordered a Carne Asada and my wife had a Sizzling Fajitas. For my dish the steak was pre-cut shaving, I don't know why the waiter asked I how I like it, it came out medium and given the thin cut, I don't know how they could make it medium rare. For the Fajitas, even though they have the usual, chicken, steak or shrimp, the combinations don't allow for chicken and steak, so my wife got chicken. The sides served guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream were each literarily one table spoon size. The plantains served with mine should have been called plantain tips. The taste was ok, but the portion sizes were very small. This location is new and great, but that is all they have going for it. I guess after taking in a movie a short walk away, Salsa (which you pay for), chips and Beer might be nice. We will not be coming back.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was some of the best Mexican food I ever had. The enchiladas were terrific. I have been there twice now since it opened and I had a great experience in all aspects. Both servers that I had very respectful and brought everything I requested. It was a great family and friend atmosphere. Great night scene. I sat both outside and inside and it was terrific each time. The bar setup is great and it makes it easy to speaking with lots of people. The guacamole was the best I ever had. I love the location as I was able to see a movie with my family after the great dinner. I'm glad that Cabo Flats is there and I will be a very frequent visitor. Everyone should check out Cabo Flats.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been to both locations and have yet to have a bad experience. When I went to this location I shared a bunch of appetizers with friends. We got the guacamole, queso fundido, wings, and BBQ quesadilla. EVERYTHING was fantastic!! If you are going to get a margarita, make sure you try the Depeche Mode. Aside from the food, the atmosphere was very electric and I see this being a great night spot for people out west. Bottom line if you want great food and drinks, and want to have a good time...check out Cabo Flats

Reviewed December 9, 2013

A typical Mexican restaurant with all the Mexican food items, beer, and margarita's. I had the shrimp diablo. 6 shrimp over a very large bed of white rice and good steamed vegetables. It definitely wasn't diablo. My wife ordered the fajitas. No one told her that it was spicy. A very nice manager came over and told us that they marinated the chicken and meat so they can't make a non- spicy dish. If you don't like spicy, make sure you ask about their dishes when ordering.