“Average”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2013

There really isn't anything special about this place. It's good typical bar food and it's averaged priced. The big plus for me was their craft beer selection....I did enjoy the beer list. If you are looking for bar food, good beer, and friendly atmosphere, head here :)

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had the infamous lobster roll and the gargonzola steak salad. Beers were 2$ and the salad was huge. View was nice if you haven't been to the beach in awhile. Service was decent. Was there at 5pm and wasn't too busy. Decent experience.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I ate here the last couple of years during our August vacation and the food was really good. We tried it again this year and the food is not as good as it used to be. The service was great. If you want a sports bar atmosphere and don't care about the food that much, then this is the place for you.

1  Thank Dolly M
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Today, I went to Boston's on The Beach in Delray Beach. I had not been there in a few years, but this is the place I like to go on a nice afternoon to eat out on the front terrace overlooking the beach. We ordered some buffalo wings which were delicious, and a Boston Burger that was juicy, tasty and cooked perfectly. The beers were cold and served on a nice cold mug! Whenever I visit this place, I like going around 6 pm to watch the sunset, and there is no loud band music at that time (only on weekends). If you want a nice relaxing beach sunset view with a cold refreshing beer, this is the place to go to.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

A friend of my wife and former Delray Beach resident raved about this place. So, naturally my wife felt it was imperative that we try what her friend called an "amazing" place to eat. We arrived by 5:00 pm in order to avoid any rush. I am not sure what was supposed to be so amazing. Our server was certainly friendly enough, but being friendly only goes so far. I was expecting to be thrilled by this place. I should have known it wasn't to be when I order a beer and our server returns to inform me that they don't have any more of that beer. So, I order a different beer. They do have this beer and it is a quite tasty blueberry ale. Halfway through our meal, I order another of these. The server returns to let me know that my first beer was indeed the very last of these available. Slightly disappointed, I order my standby, a Sam Adams. Surely any establishment with Boston in its name will have an ample supply. WRONG! Again, I am told they are out. SERIOUSLY? I then attempt to get a Newcastle. No dice. So, I give up out of frustration and finish dinner with an iced tea which they were kid enough to serve me free of charge. The food was good, but it was not great. How can you really enjoy a meal when the rest of the experience is just frustrating?