“Oyster bar”
Review of City Oyster

City Oyster
Reserve with OpenTable
City Oyster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Transit: Free shuttle buses
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
“Oyster bar”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

City Oyster is a fly-by for us. I rarely eat there because it takes too long to get a table. I will stop by for one drink while we assess our options. City Oyster has a drinkable champagne split. My friends and I drink wine. That split (not the American one) is the reason we still go to City Oyster. If you had a Bordeaux, Burgundy or Red Zin by the glass we could stop more often.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Ossining, New York
“Very nice”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a suggestion from a friend and will be back. We were three people with three very different tastes and the menu was able to satisfy us all. Sushi excellent , oysters and selection of them excellent , tuna app excellent ! Mains were just as good the stand out of the night stuffed shrimp with jalapeño grits ! Wow ! Sounded so different had to try it was wonderful. Service also excellent and a nice wine list with a good selection by the glass ! Will be back !

• Visited August 2013
delray beach, fl
“if you love oysters, you' like city oyster”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

A great selection of oysters from all over the north atlantic and even thenorthwest. Went there for a birthday dinner with family and had a very good meal. Oysters for appetizers, and also a nice tuna roll by the sushi shef and then entrees. I had the shrinp with their homemade pasta and ratatoille and others had seared tuna, salmon, and a variety of seafood. Good service, very good food and a great martini.

Rockford, IL
“Excellent in All Aspects”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was an outstanding dinner. There was a big variety of creative seafood dishes on the menu. The food my wife and I had was very tasty and there was a large variety on the menu. We ate in the outdoor patio. It was an upscale restaurant in a lively area of the city. Our waiter was attentive and had an outgoing, but not overbearing personality. The prices were a little high, but it was worth it.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Tasty Fish Tacos”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was my second visit. I was not impressed the first time but a coupon for 50% one entree brought me back in for a try again. Glad I dined here with my granddaughter. She ventured out of her comfort zone and ordered an Asian cuisine which had dumplings that she enjoyed. I ordered the fish tacos without avocado. I requested extra jalapeno peppers upfront along with salsa.

My blackened fish tacos in soft shells were tasty, served with watermelon on the side. Three tacos came on the serving so I needed to take one home along with the chicken on my granddaughter's plate. The food was excellent heated later for a light dinner in our own soft shells.

We dined outside cafe-style but in the shade of the building. A nice breeze cooled us on the hot sunny day as we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch.

We would visit again.