“Exceptional Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We are snowbirds who try to visit the House of Siam whenever we visit Delray. Delicious food served by friendly waitress staff at very reasonable prices combine to make this restaurant a hidden gem. We would and have recommended this restaurant to friends. That says it all.

1  Thank tom46528

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Really good Thai food with sushi also available. It is a block off of Atlantic Avenue so it is a lot less crowded and noisy. We've been there once or twice during every vacation for years and the place never disappoints. Try the pear wine.

2  Thank OurFuture
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Restaurant located off Atlantic ave in downtown Delray Beach. Arrived with my guests on Friday evening during holiday weekend. All outside tables were reserved so we were offered and inside table by a not so friendly owner. All persons in my party agreed that the Thai food was mediocre and skimpy . My sushi roll was small and tasteless. Thom Yum soup had plenty of shrimp but came out cold. I was embarrassed I took my out of town guests to this below standard restaurant. Do not let the romantic outside location fool you the food is not worth the romance. For good food go around the corner to Lemon Grass.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Our appetizers were the spring rolls....very tasty and don't to perfection. The Pinot grigio was chilled appropriately and place in a chiller without our asking. . For the entree, two orders of the crispy duck fed tree adults easily. And for dessert, we just thoroughly enjoyed the soft live music over another bottle of wine. We will love to return.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I would def go here again. Good food, great prices and good service. Cool location off the main strip so less noice.