“Great value”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The lines for this place on the weekend were a great indicator. My husband and I enjoyed two breakfasts here. OJ was fresh, as were the eggs. The waitress looked offended when I asked whether the corned beef hash was made in house, as if there was any other possibility! The french toast looked great, but I loved my chocolate chip pancake - yes I did! I was on vacation! Be prepared for lines on the weekends.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We have been visiting the Greeen Owl for over 1 year for Sunday morning breakfast. Pets are welcome outside. Service is superior. Owner is a Steelers fan and we are from Cleveland and still love the guy. Try the banana pancakes or eggs benedict...or corned beef hash! Yummm

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It was Sunday around 9:00 am and the place already had a wait time. However we sat outside and waited to be called. 10 minutes passed by and it was our turn. We sat down and waited a few minutes for our waitress who was not friendly but not rude either just straight to the point. We order our food and waited around 15 mints which is average for a breakfast. The food was simple but good, and the price was right. Would def come back if in the area again.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staff had a bad attitude this am. Not generally like that but there seems to be a problem here. If I want rude for breakfast I'll stay home. Left after the first salvo from the waitress.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

This place has been around forever and from the decor you can see I am not exaggerating. The food is good simple breakfast food. Don't expect anything fancy. Eggs, pancakes or omelets are safe options. Always busy with locals. Service is a bit slow but that wont stop me from coming back.