“If you like to try eclectic dishes - this is the place”
Review of Dada

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Everything about this restaurant is GREAT! The restaurant is in a converted house. Very cute! You might eat in what used to be the living room or maybe the dining room. If the weather is nice, eat outside under the big tree. (oh yeah - and check out the bathroom) The drinks were out of this world, very "current" and flavorful. We had 4 different types of Mojitos. Where to begin with the meal? Ask for the bread - it was cornbread ... mmm good!!! Appetizers - Ahi Tuna and Brie ..... both were spectacular. For dinner - Crab cakes (one of the best I've ever eaten). Burger, one of the best my husband has eaten (and he eats ALOT of burgers), Squash stuffed ravioli .... mmm and I think the best meal of the night .... drum roll ..... the flat iron steak with the au gratin potato stack. Everyone tried every meal and each and every one of them. We even ordered dessert - warm banana bread with ice cream and sliced bananas. You really cannot go wrong with this restaurant. Highly recommend. Make reservations though because they are "happening"

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were passing through Delray Beach and stopped at Dada. I had the salmon, which was cooked to perfection. Sushi grade, pink in the middle, melted in my mouth, and was delicious. My husband had the short ribs and we both thought everything we ordered was spectacular. The gazpacho soup was the best I've ever had, bursting with flavor. I checked reviews and one of the things they said was the staff was friendly. That doesn't even begin to cover it. They make you feel like family. We were impressed. Too bad I don't live nearby or I'd be back tonight!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Delray Beach.

Visited with friends on a Saturday night. Been to DaDa many times in the past - and once again the food and service were off the chart. We tend to visit with friends who have never been - and we have never left unhappy. Food is always top notch, and service is impeccable.

Note that the restaurant gets very crowded - reservations are needed to avoid 1 to 2 hour wait times. Even *with* reservations - we waited about 45 minutes for our table. This is not a problem, though, because there is comfortable outdoor seating to use while waiting - and you can order drinks and appetizers while you wait.

1  Thank myackanich
Reviewed September 19, 2013

One of the best restaurant in Delray. Full bar and a nice wine list. We always sit outside and we never had a bad meal there. Ravioli is great and best mojitos in town. Nice atmosphere and friendly stuff.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just love this place! The food is fresh & awesome! The servers are very attentive & knowledgeable! The atmosphere is very hip! Loved everything I ate & enjoyed the herb garden! Honestly, the price was just right too! Looking forward to my next visit!