“Excellent food and service”
Review of Dada

Dada
Ranked #5 of 413 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Loved this place. 8 of us sat outside and had a terrific meal. Great atmosphere. I thought the service was good without being overbearing. Fun spot.

Visited March 2013

Boca Raton, Florida
“Hip late dinner spot!! Food is ok.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Excellent service. Didn't like the cheese used for fondue and they only served bread, broccoli and berries. Flat bread with beef didn't taste very good. But wow! Banana bread with ice cream rocked! Would go back for ambience as eating in the back lounge with music and a movie playing makes you feel like you're lounging at home with your Friends with no cleanup. Will try other dishes next time. Service and seating makes this place recommendable.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Eclectic menu”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We enjoyed dining under the trees at this cute spot in Delray away from the Atlantic Avenue hustle. The menu has something for everyone. My entree, pumpkin ravioli were overwhelmed by the straight out of the jar flavor of the marinated artichokes. My dining companion had the fish special which was fine. We had very good service, but I think there is much better food being served at other restaurants in the area. I doubt we'd return.

• Visited January 2013
“It's lost it touch for me”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Perhaps I'm just over this place but I was so terribly disappointed the last time I went. We sat outside near the tree. The food was nothing special but what really bothered me was the oil lamps that blew right in my face and they gave off that horrible smell. It ruined the whole meal for me. I couldnt' wait to get out of there.
Back in the day, while hanging out with friends and drinking - I loved the place, perhaps I have matured or just have different friends now!! You decide.

Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food, even better ambiance. This is an eclectic local restaurant that serves good drinks, interesting and delighful apptizers that compliment the main courses that include a nice variety of fish and meat dishes. Mahi mahi special was excellent. Beef ribs were even better. Outdoor seating is the best. Service was very good but they tried too hard. If I heard the waiter call me "my friend" one more time I think I would have had to smack him! Regardless, if you like good food this is a place that is not to be missed.

• Visited March 2013