“DADAlicious..”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dada

Dada
Ranked #4 of 407 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DADAlicious..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

The scenery was eclectic with a unique twist and charm.My best friends brought me here for my birthday and I really enjoyed the food and the service. From the grilled brie and the bacon wrap appetizers to the banana bread dessert, everything was cooked to perfection. I will definitely visit again.

Delray Beach
“Looks charming”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is average..I think I rated it poor because I was disappointed and expected more. I went twice and the menu had not changed at all in several months. The ambiance is charming though.

Visited November 2011
Boca Raton, Florida
“Favourable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

A fun and unique, local restaurant. I've been going here for my birthday. The menu is limited, making a decision easier- because I can never decide when there are a hundred items to choose from, with other restaurants! The food changes monthly, I believe and it is always so delicious! I bring family and friends frequently.

Belle Glade, Florida, United States
“Wonderful Restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Took my mother here to celebrate her 69th birthday. We were not disappointed. The grilled Brie was delicious as was everyone's entree. I have eaten at restaurants where the prices were double that of Dada and did not receive food or service as good as I did here. The restaurant is cute and hip but not too cool for someone like my 69 year old mother.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had heard of Dada for a few years and finally had the oppertunity to eat there. As a matter of fact within a two week span I had the oppertunity to have both lunch & dinner at Dada. The first was lunch ... interesting menu and server. The server had a tattoo sleeve and other visible tattoos.
The service was sloooow. Found the same situation at dinner. The food is good, but over-prices. I am very hesitant to ever return. Cute building, interesting interior ... but far from my favorite list.

Visited August 2012