“New movie theater & seating style”

Frank Theatres CineBowl & Grille & IMAX
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This new theater, in a new shopping center, has all stadium seating, etc. The drawback, from my perspective, you are assigned seats, which discourages you from picking better seats on the spot.
Parking can be a bit distant from the theater.
I have not tried the adjacent bowling or cafe.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have seen two matinee movies. The first was for a regular movie and the price was a bit high. My mother, a senior, received .50 off her ticket. The second movie was in IMAX and those tickets were very pricey. We used the kiosk inside to purchase and my brother, a student, wasn't able to get a reduced ticket. The theatre itself is really nice. Super comfortable seats, pleasant staff and good sound quality. I will continue to come here in part because the parking is convenient and the other nearby restaurants.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We went to the IMAX theater this weekend and the experience was really good from reserving seats on-line (love that) to the overall enjoyment of the movie. As IMAX goes, this is a small one, but it is still really nice. We recommend the movie theatre and plan to go again.

The Bowling was a disappointment and we do not recommend it. The cost is $50 for an hour of play which is outrageous for bowling. On top of it, the finish on the approach lanes is sticky and really messes with your game.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The theater is nice, new and the seats comfortable. Unfortunately they pipe music that is not suited to the crowds that visit West Delray. My greatest pet peeve was that the bathrooms smelled about as fresh as a country outhouse. The ladies room stank of urine! There was no soap to be found on any of their eight soap pumps and don't get me started on how many stalls I had to go in to find toilet paper...

2  Thank CamaliaCD
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Whilst a bit more expensive than other theatres in the area, you get a better experience. Great seats, great legroom and the screens are big and with sharp clear pictures. Tuesdays I think are $6 all day for all, making it competitive with it's older brethren in the area. After an evening movie, there are plenty of nice eating options.

1  Thank larrybud