“Close to movie”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 414 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Remember the famous eating scenes in "When Harry met Sally?" You will hear the same pleasure while dining at Fratelli's. Enjoyable, elegant, and eatable. I love Italian food but this is served with elan and a touch of home. That it is close to my favorite movie theatre does not detract one bit.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Shortly after we arrived this place was packed and with good reason. We each enjoyed what we ordered very much (and "Dad Tax" afforded me the opportunity to try everyone's food). We will keep this spot in our favorites list for future visits. As with all my reviews the rating is based on comparable restaurants.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It's tough to find good pizza around here but this is one place that is consistent and delicious, as are their calzones.

We order from both Delray and Lantana locations and both taste the same; just as good as the other.

Aside from one place in Boca, this is my favorite pizza (that I have tried, so far) in the area. They have specials often, 8.99 pizzas (great price) and I think if you go on the web site, you can get internet deals emailed to you, as well.

They do sell other items, soups, dinner foods, etc. not just pizza. I have tried meatball parm subs, etc which were all very good but we typically order a pizza when we are short on time and do take out.

1  Thank TheWanderer305
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

In a foodie town like Delray Beach, it may be easy to drive by a little place like Fratelli's, nestled back off busy Federal Highway in the center of the shopping plaza. Well, as the world zooms by, lucky locals (and others) can sit inside another world, small and cozy. And have great pizza and pasta, too!
LaDolceDiva1 has entertained family, friends, significant other -- and there's truly something for everyone here.
My worldly friend says its rare to find the New York style sauce used on the pizza and the pasta and raved about it. Another foodie friend loved the pizza with extra tomato and basil -- margherita style. And me, I'm addicted to that wonderful balsamic vinegairette salad dressing. It's homemade on the premises -- and I promise you, it won't bite back! I truly wish they could bottle and sell it!
Many pasta dishes are very well prepared -- we have experimented with several featured specials, as well as tried and true regulars. Hint: the chicken parmigiana is excellent. Others are surprisingly "gourmet" to our taste and we enjoyed the dining experience. On the other hand, brother-in-law Bob went for a simple spaghetti and meatball dinner and it surpassed his expectations.
Last night, I heard several families order pizzas. We've always enjoyed Fratelli's pizza - great crust , just enough and not too much; served bubbling hot.
Portions are generous, salads are very fresh. Prices moderate (salad usually included with an entree). They run specials, too.
Easy to park - look for them near Marshalls and Regal Cinema. (hopefully its not true that Regal is leaving the shopping center... But I'll mention it just in case. Hope it isn't a negative impact on this great little restaurant)

1  Thank LaDolceDiva1
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Staff is very friendly, though harried. This is a neighborhood Italian restaurant that is next to a very, very large development (Kings Point). I think, due to that it is always extremely busy and gives a crowded feel about it. Reservations are taken in order of the time made, but not at the time made. I have always found the food to be good. The portions are not consistent, ranging from large to not enough for the same dishes. When they have promotions it is a very good value.

1  Thank bonniemae835