“Fratelli's Italian Grille” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fratelli's Italian Grill
Ranked #89 of 405 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Specializing in authentic Italian cuisine with a New York City flair, Fratelli's Italian Grill has been serving the Delray community's favorite pizzas, pastas, and more since 1979. Enjoy crispy Brooklyn style pizza, calzones, hot heros and cold subs, fresh salads, and pasta cooked to perfection. Our menu offers many classic Italian dishes with something to satisfy everyone's cravings. Each meal is all homemade and prepared using fresh, quality ingredients. With convenient takeout and delivery options, you can enjoy all of your Fratelli's favorites in the comfort of your own home. Our warm and friendly staff hope to make your experience with us nothing short of exceptional. For almost 30 years, our family owned landmark has served homemade Italian food to its loyal customers in Delray Beach. At Fratelli's Italian Grill, we bring authentic Italian cooking from our home in Brooklyn to your home in Delray.
delray beach
“Fratelli's Italian Grille”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food is plentiful, service was wonderful, Not terribly noisy(we have found that most restaurantss in South Florida are much louder than those in Houston, New Jersey and NYC, even $150.00 for two without drinks places). Portions were large and quality was fine for a local restaurant. We were there last week for he first time and will go again. It is 5 inutes from our home.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank susan n

Delray Beach, Florida
“Average Food, But Great Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Local seniors love this place, even though the food is average to good in quality, because they allow you to have lunch prices up to 4pm. The service is usually prompt and courteous, except that the last time I went there some very hot soup found my shoulder. The manager/owner did not aggravate me any further, and did not charge me for my meal. Actually, there is not such a big difference in being charged for a meal at early bird prices because it is inexpensive, and it includes soup and rolls. It is one of the best-value restaurants in the neighborhood.

Visited August 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Yummy food served with love and priced to please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Where do I begin? Is it the obvious feeling of "family" that pervades this place? The kitchy, overdecorated cocoon of a dining room? The unbelievably delicious lunch served on china with real silverware by a server who knows her stuff? The staggeringly reasonable "lunch special" that's served until 5 p.m. on weekdays? All I can say is, if I lived in south Florida, the people who work here would probably be wishing I'd eat someplace else once in a while.

Looking at the other reviews for this restaurant, maybe it was a case of "vacation uphoria," but our experience here was stellar. We both ordered from the $4.99 lunch-special menu. I had the tilapia provincale. My husband had the eggplant parmigiana. Both came with a side of pasta and fragrant, fresh-from-the-oven yeast rolls. WIth two soft drinks and a generous tip, we paid $20 total for a delicious lunch that was really lunch+dinner for us both.

Seriously, you won't find this place unless you look for it because it's tucked into the "elbow" of a strip mall - we found it on Yelp - but make the effort if you're in the area...I think you'll be glad you did.

• Visited August 2012
Valparaiso, NE
“Mama Mia - Italian Delight!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

As a young gal growing up in NJ, I was surrounded with many fine Italian restaurants. When I moved to NE, the whole Italian restaurant scene changed dramatically. When I now travel of Boynton Beach and Delray in Florida, I always stop at Fratelli's Italian Grill. This restaurant knows how to do it! The menu choices are varied, the service always good, and I truly love their garlic bread....they make it the real Italian way....rolls smothered with garlic butter with garlic chunks mixed in the better. YUM!! Pizza is always a good choice here too. Don't change a thing. It's an Italian delight!

• Visited June 2012
Barrington, Illinois
“Best priced Italian on Atlantic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

Can't really complain or rave about the food here. But it is dependable, fair priced, and pretty good. Given the high prices on Atlantic avenue and if you want something more than just the standard pizza menu this is a good place to hit.

Visited September 2011