“Mama Mia - Italian Delight!!”

Fratelli's Italian Grill
Ranked #120 of 415 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Specializing in authentic Italian cuisine with a New York City flair, Fratelli's Italian Grill has been serving the Delray community's favorite pizzas, pastas, and more since 1979. Enjoy crispy Brooklyn style pizza, calzones, hot heros and cold subs, fresh salads, and pasta cooked to perfection. Our menu offers many classic Italian dishes with something to satisfy everyone's cravings. Each meal is all homemade and prepared using fresh, quality ingredients. With convenient takeout and delivery options, you can enjoy all of your Fratelli's favorites in the comfort of your own home. Our warm and friendly staff hope to make your experience with us nothing short of exceptional. For almost 30 years, our family owned landmark has served homemade Italian food to its loyal customers in Delray Beach. At Fratelli's Italian Grill, we bring authentic Italian cooking from our home in Brooklyn to your home in Delray.
Valparaiso, NE
“Mama Mia - Italian Delight!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

As a young gal growing up in NJ, I was surrounded with many fine Italian restaurants. When I moved to NE, the whole Italian restaurant scene changed dramatically. When I now travel of Boynton Beach and Delray in Florida, I always stop at Fratelli's Italian Grill. This restaurant knows how to do it! The menu choices are varied, the service always good, and I truly love their garlic bread....they make it the real Italian way....rolls smothered with garlic butter with garlic chunks mixed in the better. YUM!! Pizza is always a good choice here too. Don't change a thing. It's an Italian delight!

• Visited June 2012

Barrington, Illinois
“Best priced Italian on Atlantic”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Can't really complain or rave about the food here. But it is dependable, fair priced, and pretty good. Given the high prices on Atlantic avenue and if you want something more than just the standard pizza menu this is a good place to hit.

Visited September 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Food is OK”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

First time there with my Mother. She thinks it is the greatest thing ever. In my opinion it was OK. Service was not the best. We waited quite a while for our food to arrive and they werent that busy. I had the veal cutlet and it was overdone. Had some dry hard edges. My side of pasta was crunchy. Maybe a little too al dente? My mothers Salmon looked a lot better. I probably wont go back, but I know my Motther will.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank xnuyawker
Vancouver, BC
“Amazing food!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stumbled upon this restaurant our second night in Montreal while we were super hungry. A college of mine had told me that there was great food down crescent road..and boy was she right!

They had a promo that night for mojitos so we got a pitcher and it was delicious..

We were treated by yummy fresh bagguette! I had the angel hair pasta and wow it was sooooo good!!!!! Eat else can I say?? I'm not the best food critic but I know it was good food.

• Visited October 2011
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MISLEADING MENU ITEM”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

There was a misleading descriptooion of the of food item labelled as "Osso Buco." I was with my dining partner and was mentioning to her that this item is usually much more expensive than what was offered on the menu, and this is what I had ordered. The owner came to our table, and rather defensively, I believe, at first described what the item was, which in fact was a Lamb Shank. I tried to be as pleasant as possible, telling him that at least it was nice to know what to expect from my order. He then apologized for overhearing my conversation with my partner regarding this item. The Lamb Shank was well-prepared, but please call a spade a spade and describe the item as it really is.

• Visited August 2011