“Amazing food!!!”

Fratelli's Italian Grill
Ranked #90 of 406 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Specializing in authentic Italian cuisine with a New York City flair, Fratelli's Italian Grill has been serving the Delray community's favorite pizzas, pastas, and more since 1979. Enjoy crispy Brooklyn style pizza, calzones, hot heros and cold subs, fresh salads, and pasta cooked to perfection. Our menu offers many classic Italian dishes with something to satisfy everyone's cravings. Each meal is all homemade and prepared using fresh, quality ingredients. With convenient takeout and delivery options, you can enjoy all of your Fratelli's favorites in the comfort of your own home. Our warm and friendly staff hope to make your experience with us nothing short of exceptional. For almost 30 years, our family owned landmark has served homemade Italian food to its loyal customers in Delray Beach. At Fratelli's Italian Grill, we bring authentic Italian cooking from our home in Brooklyn to your home in Delray.
Vancouver, BC
“Amazing food!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stumbled upon this restaurant our second night in Montreal while we were super hungry. A college of mine had told me that there was great food down crescent road..and boy was she right!

They had a promo that night for mojitos so we got a pitcher and it was delicious..

We were treated by yummy fresh bagguette! I had the angel hair pasta and wow it was sooooo good!!!!! Eat else can I say?? I'm not the best food critic but I know it was good food.

• Visited October 2011

Boca Raton, Florida
“MISLEADING MENU ITEM”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

There was a misleading descriptooion of the of food item labelled as "Osso Buco." I was with my dining partner and was mentioning to her that this item is usually much more expensive than what was offered on the menu, and this is what I had ordered. The owner came to our table, and rather defensively, I believe, at first described what the item was, which in fact was a Lamb Shank. I tried to be as pleasant as possible, telling him that at least it was nice to know what to expect from my order. He then apologized for overhearing my conversation with my partner regarding this item. The Lamb Shank was well-prepared, but please call a spade a spade and describe the item as it really is.

• Visited August 2011
Delray Beach, Florida
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Love the pizza at Fratelli's but never get a chance to eat it anymore because the staff puts you on hold forever or ignores you completely. There is ALWAYS a mistake with the order. When you call, they put you on hold forever and rarely come back to your call. Today, I actually called from home and was put on hold for so long that I was still on hold after I drove to the restaurant and walked in to place the order in person. Ridiculous. After I walked in, the girls at the counter ignored us; no greeting whatsoever. We stood there (there were only 2 other people at the bar) and were totally ignored until we finally gave up and went elsewhere. The last time I tried to pick up a pizza from there, they told me it would be ready in 15 minutes. I went in after 20 minutes and they told me it still wasn't ready. I waited at the bar for another 40 minutes. Finally, they told me "oops" it was actually sitting there the whole time and gave me a cold pizza to go home with. I have given Fratelli's way too many chances. Until they fix their issues, I won't be going back. Too bad, because their pizza really was good when there was competent staff to give it to you.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank Casey8614
Delray Beach, Florida
“The food is awesome including the marinara sauce”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The best is the veal chop with a mushroom sauce or just grilled, which is out of this world - along with an incredible price that can't be beat! The prices are unbelievable and so is the food and the nicest people work there. I'm definitely going back!

• Visited July 2011
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Great Value....BUT..”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

You can't beat the lunch and earlybird prices....it is a cheap meal. BUT, the marinara sauce is just awful. No matter how great the rest of the dish is....when you top it with a bad sauce...the dish is ruined! Staff and owners are friendly.

• Visited March 2011