“Great food”

Granger's Grille
Ranked #40 of 411 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Littleborough, null, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on our first night. Large menu, you will be spoilt for choice. My original choice of meat loaf was sold out so I opted for a healthy tuna salad - it was huge! We all enjoyed our meals. Extremely reasonable too, highly recommended!

• Czech first
Lakeland, Florida
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant has earned my coveted 5-star rating. Not something lightly or handout a routine basis. I travel from town to town eating at various restaurants and have travel abroad dining out as well. This small, local diner is tops! My wife visited this restaurant not once but twice during our stay in Delray Beach. The service and food was great! On our first visit we tried the hamburgers and they were excellent and on our way heading home, we stopped by to each lunch again and were not disappointed. This time we both tried the caesar salad with mahi mahi (blackened/cajun). I actually ordered me a second helping of the mahi mahi before I finished the first -- it was just that good. This is a restaurant that you can't go wrong with whatever you order. It is also one of those restaurants that while you are eating your food, the waitress passes by you with an order for someone else what you stop and say to yourself: "that looks really good. I am going to order that the next time I come". If you are in the Delray Beach area, then this restaurant is a MUST. There are not many restaurants that I would go out of my way to visit -- THIS IS ONE OF THEM!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Rudy C
Durham
“Clean, friendly and great food!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My neighbor took me here for lunch one day and I have been a regular ever since. I have worked my way through most of the menu and have not had a bad meal yet. They do a pretty good French Onion Soup here. Just get a cup because you will need the room for your entree. My best advice to you would be to get here before lunch starts of shortly after 1 pm, for they fill up quickly and you may have to wait. The dinner hours work the same way.
This little secrete only seats about 50 people, so the service is great, the food is hot and the atmosphere is not bad at all.

• Visited July 2014
Manalapan, Florida
“Great Burger and Donuts”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We love to find places that are small, serve high quality comfort food and have a simple menu. Grangers fits the bill, a small dinner outside of the restaurant bonanza of Atlantic Ave in Delray Beach. The burger is 9 a ounce Black Angus patty which was cooked to perfection accompanied with large onion rings or fries. The freshly made donuts were to die for. Not a great place for a diet type meal but OK a few times a year.

• Visited July 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
“Granger's in Delray not to be missed. ”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

What a cool little place! I had the special of the day "Black and Moo" which was blackened meatloaf on a bun with bacon and Bleu cheese. The meatloaf was a really good one that was not too wet since it wa blackened and grilled on the flat top. The bacon and Bleu cheese were decadent but really complimented the sandwich.

It also brought the best sweet potato fries in history! They were crinkle cut and circular. Awesome and made to order. I dipped them in a custom made Sriracha ketchup I made. So fine!

Good selection of draft beer and the service was warm and delightful.

Cannot wait to return for more!!