“Yummy yummy yummy!!!”

Cross street: NW 2nd Street
Lake Worth, Florida
“Yummy yummy yummy!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

If you want delicious, fantastic food...this is the place! My husband and I went for our anniversary...we are real critical of eating out...and we had ALL GOOD THINGS TO SAY! We had the sauted calamari for an appetizer...chicken franchaise, mixed seafood with pasta, their homemade linguine is the best linguine i have ever had in my life!!!!! The creme brulee for dessert was perfection. Their house wine...cab sauv...delightful! The service was superb! The owner came to us to see how we were :) The wait staff was awesome! Love this place!!!!!!

• Visited March 2012

Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this restaurant in Delray, it was a pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

My friend and I had gone to this restaurant thinking it was still the former owner; we both are very critical of food and we are native New Yorkers accustom to fine cuisine. The service was excellent, priced fairly and the food was superb. Our appetizer was mussels in white wine sauce properly cooked; the sauce was not drowning in chunks of garlic; it was a light broth delicate and delicious. We ordered the homemade ravioli and the flat pasta (pappardelle) with Bolongese meat sauce - for me I had a little extra hot spice. All was cooked to perfection and the flavor just sweetly lingered. We split a piece of homemade ricotta pie, it wasn’t too sweet, too dry or too wet; we devoured it. By the way the house Chianti was fine. "I'll be back" Lorraine

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Lorraine P
Delray Beach
“Absolutely Fantastic!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Jerry who is the owner/chef was an excellent host, his warm and friendly personality made us feel like we were family. The food is absolutely fantastic...the cesaer salad dressing is the best I've ever tasted, the sauces are outstanding, the fish is cooked to perfection, the pasta al dente and the service excellent. Sitting outside under the large canopy is just delightful and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday there's a roving guitarist who has a soft and wonderful voice. I just can't say enough great things about this restaurant!!!!

We've been back several times and no matter we try from the menu, we are never disappointed.

• Visited January 2012
Teaneck,
“A lovely experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

What a delightful surprise to find such a lovely restaurant away from the tumult of the
Friday night regulars. Food was delicious. Service was okay. Better if the waiter knew prices.
Overall a wonderful experience.

• Visited January 2012
Chester, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Fabulous Authentic Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

After traveling all over the world, it was refreshing to fine such authentic Italian cuisine so close to home. The spicy Shrimp Fra Diavolo was fabulous. The sauce , which was delicately balanced but robust in flavor, was particularly good and reminiscent of the sauce prepared by a fabulous Italian chef I knew as child. The veal and chicken Marsala were remarkable. Both were tender and prepared to perfection. The sauce had a bit of sweetness which complemented both the chicken and the veal. When asked about the sweetness, the chef was eager to share his secret: Sweet Marsala! The other guest had the Pasta Basilico. The delicate sauce was a perfect blend of spices. We also loved the Bruschetta a la Calabrese. The fresh tomatoes, basil, olives, garlic and onions were well conceived. Lastly, the Danzante Chianti was one of the best we have tasted. For the money, this may be the best place to dine in Delray Beach!!!!! When I asked about Braciole and if it is ever on the menu, Chef Jerry invited me to join him in the kitchen to learn to prepare it. This is a jewel of a restaurant where everyone from the chef to all of the staff is excited to making your evening the best! And, as an added bonus, there is a wonderful guitarist, Franco Branco, who will adds greatly to the ambiance! Good news....there is no cover!!!!

• Visited December 2011