“Great casual dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sazio Restaurant

Sazio Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 407 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Great casual dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is a nice casual Italian restaurant with seating both inside & out. The food is delicious & the portions quite large for the price . I tried the Turkey melt sandwich and found it to be quite a delicious meal. It was very satisfying and I came in with quite an appetite so I was pleased. The bathrooms were clean & the staff was polite. I would definitely visit there again.

• Visited October 2013

New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant--Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been here a few times and every time the food is fantastic and the staff is super friendly! Definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2013
Margate, Florida
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This our 4th time at this little restaurant. The food is always fresh excellent. We have brought our family to enjoyed the food and the ambience. Last Monday after works me and some co-workers stop-by for a quick pizza before heading home. Again excellent food like always, although the waiter was in not a good mood, well anyone can have one of those days. I will continue visit the restaurant.

Visited September 2013
“Great casual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very casual but the food is fantastic. If I do not have a business dinner I eat there by myself. Pizza, sandwiches and pasta. All very good and reasonably priced

Visited August 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
“Beautiful Outdoor Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Four of us went to Delray today for lunch and chose Sazio's. Sat outside in a covered area permitting us to watch the strolling on Atlantic Avenue. We started with freshly made breadsticks on a plate with olive oil and sundried tomato shavings. I had the lobster bisque soup which was as good as it is made. I followed that up with grilled salmon on a bed of spinach, grape tomatoes, shaved carrots and sliced pecans with a balsamic glaze. My fellow diners had a portabello mushroom dish, which was so good, the lady almost licked the dish dry. The other diners both had salmon and artichoke wraps which came with a salad. The food was wonderful, and I can't wait to get back. This is an Italian restaurant, and they also have a beach location, which sells pizza, subs and other beach food. The meal without drinks and dessert, was $74, but it was worth each cent.

• Visited August 2013